1. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Career Decision

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by naafiyaparvez, Mar 18, 2007.

1. naafiyaparvez

naafiyaparvez New IL'ite

Hello All Ammas

I need help in deciding about my career, i graduated with BBA and i got married soon after, i
    left India and went to South America, There i did certificate courses on Design Applications like Photoshop,
    illustrator, coreldraw and also learnt coding using HTML and CSS.... and i found a employer who hired me as a
    junior designer....
    i was very interested in that field and did some very good projects......but now My hubby is planning to move to USA (in 6 months)

i have decided to do a PG thru distance education.....this is where the confusion comes.....

Being a Business Admin graduate should i take up MBA??? if yes?? what are the possibilities of me finding a job in US??

also i will not have any experience in the Business Admin field......or if i have to take Design as my master's ...will i be eligible???
    as i have a completely different background....or should i again do a bachelor's??? in Design?? as i would need atleast a degree
    in US for Design field.

I am all confused between this two option.....also may i request details on universities that offer PG in design or UG in design

2. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

What did you decide??
    which one did you take up? what are you doing right now?