1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Can you suggest any beauty parlour in Woburn,Ma

Discussion in 'Indians in Boston' started by auserid8, Apr 23, 2009.

1. auserid8

auserid8 Senior IL'ite

guess what ..we too will join you.. I was just talking to Namrata... Will let her know that we will join her....

Okay..whats the menu for today...What do youll want me to bring??

2. SuganyaJawahar

SuganyaJawahar Senior IL'ite

Preethi, Vanitha & Namrata,
    You all are having a nice time ... I envy you all.
    I've been put in this place and here I dont find any Indian who can smile back at me :(
    If any of u guys have any plan to visit the patels grocery store or any other store near that place, lets have a small meet up there. wat u say??

3. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Hey girls,

I have just continued this conversation under http://www.indusladies.com/forums/i...ends-woburn-burlington-area-3.html#post693740 so that we could chit chat there under an apt title.. That could invite many more members from around our locality which means MORE FRIENDS !!! :)

What say ?? I could have asked Nandhu to change the title of this thread itself, but since it has a good info on parlours , I didnt want it to be changed.. So, move on to that thread ! :)

Last edited: May 22, 2009
  4. ilove81

ilove81 New IL'ite

Hi all

My name is Vanita nd m new to IL as well as US.Back in India i was working but here I cant nd it becomes so boring. I have a son who is 1.5 years old. I want to know the YMCA in woburn does it offer anything for kids. If its dere i can go there and both my son and I can have some TP. We stay in Shaker Gen Village apartments. If any of you near by can drop in some day for a little chitchat and to kill d boredom.

Thanx
    Vanita

1 person likes this.
  5. Kganglani

Kganglani New IL'ite

Hi

i know this post is a bit old, but there is a new place in Burlington to get all threading waxing facials and hair cuts done! The service is great as well as the prices! They r located inside the headzup salon. 164 Cambridge st. They are called Laila-Priya's beauty salon! Once you give them a shot you ll never go any other place:)

6. raghavsmom

raghavsmom New IL'ite

Hi,

Looking for friends near cambridge, burlington and woburn area.

I have a 4 year old son...