1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Can you suggest an appropriate reply to this?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Nithya001, Feb 5, 2010.

1. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Good one, Tugga ! :thumbsup:thumbsup

On a lighter note, if it is just to return sarcasm and he doesnt really mean it when he says half body or whatsoever.. :bonk

You must say, " yeah I rather be an outsider than be half of ' your body ' ! But wouldnt mind it if it is the BETTER HALF ! :crazy

I was kidding , Nithya. I can say something like that and get through it.. I wouldnt advise it to anyone ! ;)

Last edited: Feb 6, 2010
  2. Nithya001

Nithya001 Bronze IL'ite

:rotflWow you ladies are really funny! Thanks everyone, now I too have a bunch of replies to throw at him!!

Sridivya, thanks for sharing, I am sure your Mom is a real gem who could ignore those comments all through her married life. Yes, I bet ignoring is the best way to get along.

But I must say, I needed all these replies to have something handy to throw back at him!

Last edited: Feb 6, 2010
  3. Gayathri47

Gayathri47 Silver IL'ite

Thats very clever!!!!!! :rotfl

4. tashidelek2002

tashidelek2002 IL Hall of Fame

I must say, I would save this whole issue in order to get at least one unfettered trip to visit your parents and lounge around with your relatives (before marriage relatives) in India. Just plan your next trip to visit relatives and shift there immediately without announcing. Tell your husband you are visiting family as you are not a member of his. My guess is it'll work once (due to his shock) but you might have a lot of fun.