can wife come with husband initially.

Discussion in 'Indians in Saudi Arabia' started by ppayal, Dec 22, 2009.

1. drprabhakrish

drprabhakrish New IL'ite

hi saraswathipv
    am new to this IL and found this site to be v.informative

i hav seen ur replies to many forums in this IL and thought u would help me too ..

My husband has got a job in SATORP and has just left to al khobar last week .It seems that he will be der in khobar for 3-4 months and then shift to Jubail permanently from june . i will be joining him once my visa is ready .

i hav some basic queries :

how long will it take for him to process my visa ?

I am a dental surgeon by profession , is it possible for me to get a job in jubail ?

i hav read somewhere that u stayed previously in alkhobar and now in jubail , can u please suggest an area (preferably tamil /southindians ) where we can find a house/flat (2BR/ 1BR ) for rent in al khobar and jubail .

How about the hospital facilities their in jubail , as i am gynaecology treatment ?

And one personal question , i saw ur profile & learnt that ur native is tenkasi . May i know where exactly ur from ?
    My native is also tenkasi ( ilanji ).

:thankyou2:
    Prabha Krishnen

2. drprabhakrish

drprabhakrish New IL'ite

hi saraswathipv
    am new to this IL and found this site to be v.informative .
    i dont how to send this msg personally 2 u cos am jus learning about this site. if its not correct kindly guide me how post a msg to a particular friend.
    i hav seen ur replies to many forums in this IL and thought u would help me too ..
    My husband has got a job in SATORP and has just left to al khobar last week .It seems that he will be der in khobar for 3-4 months and then shift to Jubail permanently from june . i will be joining him once my visa is ready .
    i hav some basic queries :
    how long will it take for him to process my visa ?
    I am a dental surgeon by profession , is it possible for me to get a job in jubail ?
    i hav read somewhere that u stayed previously in alkhobar and now in jubail , can u please suggest an area (preferably tamil /southindians ) where we can find a house/flat (2BR/ 1BR ) for rent in al khobar and jubail .
    How about the hospital facilities their in jubail , as i am gynaecology treatment ?
    Also i saw ur profile & learnt that ur native is tenkasi .
    My native is also tenkasi ( ilanji ).

3. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Hi prabhakrishnen,

Welcome to IL.

Good to know that you will be coming to Saudi soon. You are from Ilanji ?? My home after marriage is tenkasi :-D.

Regarding your queries..
    As mentioned in some posts earlier, it could take about 2 months for you to come here after your Husband lands here. The time could vary, depending upon the company, but in general its a couple of months or so.

In Khobar as well as Jubail, there are lots of Indians, and finding a 2 BR/single BR house, with our home people around, will not be a problem at all :).
    Being in dental/ any medical professional, there could be good possibility for you to get a job. There are hospital facilities here. Once you come here, maybe you could judge depending on the treatment you are looking for.

Hope this helps.

All the best for a smooth relocation.
    Bye

PS: One can send messages to another members through Paid Private Messages .

Last edited: Feb 8, 2011
  4. ssdonkar

ssdonkar Silver IL'ite

Hello, me too would like to know abt the locality in alkhober where maximum nos of indians are staying

had post a query earlier but still waiting.

it will be of great help....freinds pls let me know.

thanks in advance

Aaditi S