1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Can someone please tell this man... what pregnancy is.

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Veera, Jan 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. syedunnisha

syedunnisha New IL'ite

i have never really replied to any of the posts bu this is incredible. I feel that it is the B**** the mother who is to be blamed here. this guy doesn't understand that he is born today because of the same. what is he trying to explain. i totally agree to throw it to crows and pigs.

2. hydgrr

hydgrr Bronze IL'ite

Oh my god....i can never believe what this guy wrote.....how could anyone be so insensitive to a pregnant woman. And cribing about spending money on doctors check ups is really ridiculous. I hope someone could talk sense into this guy and his GREAT MOTHER....and lets pray for that poor girl
    -Priya

3. chocolate

chocolate Platinum IL'ite

Looks like his mother didnt have any doctor visits when she had him. What heartless woman would tell like that. But of course he wants a male child. For that he needs a wife but for other needs he doesnt need her and she is a liability.
    There is a saying in my language
    Dont ask for food Dont ask for clothes ,I will treat you like a queen. here it applies perfectly.
    THis is really pathetic. I hope the girl is okay.

4. sowminivibu

sowminivibu Silver IL'ite

i really cannot understand what kind of a guy this man is.....what does he expect out of a wife..i think he has a wife only to cook and do all dirty jobs for him....i pity tht poor girl...

lov
    sowmi

5. Amitha

Amitha Senior IL'ite

What a MORON he is and his mother needs to be kicked right on her butt. Both of them need lessons about leading a healthy life. And he needs to get family planning operation done ASAP. My God three kids in three years with one woman. Such a Sicko.

6. skavi

skavi Senior IL'ite

i agree with u all, he needs a lesson.

from me, a big tight slap. which he can hear for ever n ever.

Skavi

Last edited: Jul 13, 2008
  7. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Poor lady got married to a DIRTY PIGGG.. RantRant

He needed a son and got her pregnant, what is she? A machine to pop out babies whenever he wants with no issues whatsoever..

I say, bring him to my court and my judgment will be - to cut his you-know-what and throw him in the middle of a hot desert naked... muhahahahahahaha.. let him bleed to death...

8. plt20

plt20 New IL'ite

I understand that a man cannot be expected to know everything that happens to a woman during pregnancy...that's the reason you should be reading some good books, or at least browse on the internet for some good information. Just listening to your mother will not help. Different women go through different things! Just because your mother was totally fine during hers (which is hard to believe) doesnt mean that every woman would be the same. If you want your child to be born healthy, you better step up and support your wife. Its not your wife, its the new hormones in her body that's doing all this to her. So she wants a little pampering, BIG DEAL! Just give it to her. She deserves it all, and more now. Keep in mind that every little thing you do now can affect the well being of your child.
    So you have two girls? When they grow up, and their respective husbands behave the same way as you do.....you will know exactly why everybody's so mad!

9. kolli143

kolli143 Senior IL'ite

He is just an insensitive animal. I won;t blame the mil. If this guy is good, then any mil cannot change that basic nature. My heart goes out for this girl. This post seems from the beginning of this yr, may be that girl delivered already. May god bless her and her new born with some love and affection and kick this animal.
    -Swathi

10. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

Good one Uma...Cud not control laughter..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.