1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Can anyone help with adoption in Bangalore??

Discussion in 'Adoption' started by ArtsSorts, Nov 28, 2012.

1. ArtsSorts

ArtsSorts Silver IL'ite

Hi vjbunny,

She got the baby through the same center as she had registered. We cannot do anything to speed up the process :(:(.. just have to wait patiently.

She had to wait more than a year before she got the baby. I did not get any leads from this thread , all we did was pray!

Please check the CARA site for more details.

Hope this helps.

2. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Hi Artssorts
    Thanks for sharing this ...

So ladies who are waiting to adopt Pls make sure you register with good agencies like Vatsalya (CARA approved) and it needs lot of patience never say die spirit and we will pray you will get a bonny baby in your arms soon... Good luck

3. rahs

rahs New IL'ite

Nice to know that your Sis finally got a baby! That's a lovely feeling I know.....
    May god bless her and the little one with [FONT=arial, sans-serif]prosperity[/FONT] and good health.
    Can you give me some tips for faster adoption process?

4. ushavenkat11

ushavenkat11 New IL'ite

Are you still looking for help? Please refer to my post about "kids available for legal adoption...". That agency is a legal one, CARA approved Sishu greha. They will direct you of all the other formalities to be done, you can register online and get the homestudy done from the same agency. If any help required from my part do mail me ,,,,i am ready to do it....happy and quick adoption.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2014
  5. subabuvan

subabuvan New IL'ite

Hi Ladies looking out for adoption ,try Lutheran Mahila Samiti Orissa for adoption they have plenty of kids for adoption and many under 1 year. Organisation is a CARA approved one. Babies are healthier and pretty. Process gets over by 3 months after you submit your documents. At Bangalore the waiting period has increased to 3 years. I am one of the mom who went rounds in Bangalore at last landed in Orissa. People at Orissa are highly approachable and they respect people who come for adoption.

6. rashmipramodwn

rashmipramodwn New IL'ite

Hi

First of all congrats on the decision of Adoption.

adoption now has been made centralised in view of child trafficking and other unregistered ways.
    www.cara.nic.in is the website to be registered and not sure if you have done on this.

It takes almost 1- 2 years for the adoption child to reach you as there is a big waitlisting,

Luckily we had our fortune in 1 year 3 months.

1. Once registered on the Cara website, you need the select the centre which you opt to and add alternate states of adoption of your choice.
    2.Upload your documents, Address proof, id proof, income proof, marriage registration certificate , undertaking letter from blood relation, etc
    3.You will see the waitlisting number and keep watching for it.
    4.You will be visited by the selected adoption center for home study and the same will be updated in the cara website. fees payable at this time 4000 inr
    5.Once you are in the waitlisting of 10-15 you will be notified by sms and by email of the child referred.
    You may select or reject within 48 hours.
    6. If you do not select that child, next child will be referred in 3 months time.
    7. once selected, you will have to submit again all set of documents along with dd of INR 40,000 to the adption center where child is referred ,
    8. Then you will be advised to visit the womans and child welfare department and the child is handedover to you after due verification of the documents.
    9.You will be given a foster child adoption care letter from the adoption agency at the time of child handover
    10.after a month or so , you will called by scrutiny department alongwith the child and a counselling is done on the care taking of the child
    11. You will be advised to meet the adoption agency lawyer and submit photos of the child along with parents and signatures on the court appeal.
    12. you will be assigned a date to be summoned to the court along with the child and few questions and documents would be verified.
    13. court order would be issued
    14. Registration takes place and fees payable if 3500 inr
    15. Birth certificate issued in your name

Hope the info is useful and all the best and dont loose hope.

We are now a proud parents of our fortune child - A girl child

sunshinealways likes this.