1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Can a woman transform a man?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Viswamitra, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Meena,

You have every right to call me "Uncle". Actually, it is my pleasure to have your response to this post. She is a wonderful human being. I try to be deserving for the unconditional love she showers on me. It is always my pleasure to interact with you via IL.

Viswa

2. Viswamitra

Fair enough. I agree with you that she can only kindle the desire to transform himself and the responsibility of transformation is with the husband. But, in my opinion, a wife making a man to realize his potential to transform is remarkable.

Viswa

3. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

Nice to know your wife sir. My obeissance to her. She is my rolemodel too from now on. Really happy for you sir.

1 person likes this.
  4. surekhap

surekhap Platinum IL'ite

What a write up sir, people say that behind every successful man their will be a women.
    But many man don't accept it.

Happy to know your feelings of love and respect to wards your wife sir.

Love, understanding and trust are the three things that work in a relation of a wife and husband and I think your married life is one of the example of it from your snippet.

Hope madam has read the snippet. If yes it would be no less then a gift for her.
    As a wife and husband relationship is so informal that we can not be expressing our gratitude all the time. Knowing your feeling to wards her will definitely bring a joy and will be an all time memory

1 person likes this.
  5. Viswamitra

Dear Sindamani,

Thank you for your kind words about my wife. I feel truly blessed to have her as my wife. I am sure you have so many great qualities and it is your humility that doesn't bring all of them here. It is very kind of you to say that my wife is a role model for you. She has been a beacon of light for my son and I for a long time. Thanks for responding to this post.

Viswa

6. Viswamitra

Dear Surekha,

Thank you for your response. I have no doubts in my mind my wife is behind all my successes in life be it building relationship with people, be it career development and be it indulging in spirituality. Whatever little I could accomplish in life is because of her.

I have not asked her whether she read this snippet or not as I have written it purely from my heart more than making her read and feel happy. I am sure if she had read it, she would have mentioned it to me at least once. She is in IL and I know she read some of my responses and snippets earlier.

It is always a proud moment for me wherever I go as people always talk about her and her great qualities. At least it sets a great example for me how to lead my life.

Viswa

1 person likes this.
  7. RamyaMusic

RamyaMusic Silver IL'ite

What a wonderful post Viswa sir. It feels so good to read about, think about such made for each other couples. You are a role model for our generation. You both are blessed. Suthi pottukongo.. May God bless you both with all abundance.

PS. I read this post only today, as I am active in IL only for the last couple of months.

1 person likes this.
  8. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Dear Viswa Sir

What a heart touching tribute to your wife. That made me wanting to meet your wife. You both are blessed. I know how it is felt when you get appreciated and when it is not. But I guess, doing the duty without expectation and with unconditional love will lead to this point. I am trying my best to be a better person and reading your snippet assures me the way forward. Thank you Sir/
    Vani

1 person likes this.
  9. Viswamitra

Dear Ramya,

Thank you for your comments and appreciation. I am truly humbled by your response. When the wishes come from the heart of good souls, it should create a positive impact in our lives. My wife is a compassionate and loving human being and I have learned so much by merely observing her attitude, behavior and character. I am definitely blessed and all I can do is to make myself deserving.

Viswa

10. Viswamitra

Dear Vani,

Thank you for your touching response. She deserves much more than a mere snippet and I do my best to be deserving to her love and compassion. You are always welcome to meet her. I am sure you have some great qualities without which you won't be able to pour your heart out in your response like this. God bless you with great life, abundant happiness and steady peace.

Viswa

1 person likes this.