Buying Flat in Bangalore need advice

Discussion in 'Housing in Bangalore' started by vpriya, Dec 8, 2006.

1. vpriya

vpriya Senior IL'ite

Hi Ladies,
    I need some urgent advice from bangalore ladies.I am looking for a flat in bangalore, since i dont know much abt the place would like to know if cantonement area is good? is it worth to invest there? how is the neighbourhood?how much are new flats and old flats in that area, just approx price for 1100 sqft would do. what are the facilities around the area? like are there good schools, public transportaion,medical facilties, how is rental value there? Any information would be really helpful. it is little urgent, thanks in advance.

2. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

Hi

HI Priya,

Cantonment is a very nice area to live in true but it is not that very close to any schools (though Jain hospital is right around the corner here)as such.. You can look towards Benson Town/ Frazer Town or Cox town which is closer to the cantonment area but at the same time have plenty of schools located near by as well. Rentals are pretty high for the cantonment area. Real estate value in and around Benson Town etc can be anything between 3500 to 5ooo per sq ft if you are interested in purchase irrespective of old or new flats. Bangalore gives more importance to the land value rather than the building value..the entire area around east station is filled with plenty of scools.St.germans.St.francise,St.johns,Holy Angel's convent...and so on...the area around has food worlds,fabmalls, and many vegetables and non veg stores..in interested pm me i will give u further details..if needed

Last edited: Dec 9, 2006
  3. vpriya

vpriya Senior IL'ite

Thankyou!

Thankyou Sunkan. I have sent a pm. pls check it.

4. Nivedha357

Nivedha357 New IL'ite

Hi Sunkan,
    I would like to enquire regarding the Prestige group of builders since I'm considering to buy a flat with them. I'm not able to pm you.