1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Burning while urinating

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by lmani, Dec 18, 2007.

1. reddy2207

reddy2207 New IL'ite

Drinking water will help but if you just cant drink plain water, try butter milk, orange juice, Canberry juice or Coconut water.

2. padmamadhavan

padmamadhavan New IL'ite

I too had same problem i tried fenugreek seeds it helped a lot.
    Take one spoon full of fenugreek seeds and swallow with a lot of water.
    After sometime u need to go to rest room . After urinating once u will feel the relief.
    Having butter milk with fenugreek seeds also will help.

3. naina

naina Guest

Hi,
    1part of cold milk and 3 parts cold water .dilute and drink as often as you can.
    4 to 5 times or even more should do the trick.
    naina

4. janaki70

janaki70 New IL'ite

Drink LOTS of water. Barley water is best. It is due to heat coconut water is also best.

5. kperuri

kperuri New IL'ite

Drink lots of water and Canberry juice, you can eat dry Canberry's also. Eat lot of Yougurt it will help you a lot.

6. Priesh

Priesh Platinum IL'ite

Drink a water lot. Clean with mild soap using hot water not too hot if it is coz of infection.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2008
  7. veen

veen Senior IL'ite

Hi

As already others hv suggestd it may be urine infection or dryness. If it is urine infection then u need to contact Doctor. Otherwise try washing with Aveeno bay soothing relief creamy wash & then put some Aveeno baby daily moisture lotion.

Hope this helps !

8. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

heat heat heat..

body heat is the culprit..

for 30 days follow this sincerely and not even missing a day and then see how your body is....

(1)

* night soak 1 spoon of fenugreek seeds in water
    * Early morning after brushing... you can swallow them with water or if you want, have it with one glass of buttermilk
    * After this immediately have one glass of water. [ you can gradually increase this to 2,3,4 and even more.. the more the merrier you body is.] - The reason is the heat of your body internally will be too high after your night sleep. The more you intake water, the more it helps your body to reduce the heat and become healthy.

(2)

*Make sure you drink 4 bottles of water daily.. Drink it somehow.. mornign one bottle, after lunch before evening one bottle, evening before dinner one bottle and finally after dinner, before sleep one bottle.... even if feel like throwing up.. drink it... you have whole 12 hrs in the morning to split the time and drink the 4 bottles...

this is what I do. After I brush, bath.. I feel 4 bottles... Whatever I am doing.. I make sure by night before sleep all the four should be done and I wash and keep it for tomorrow.

Follow this and see the results!!!

Last edited: Apr 10, 2008