1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Brutally Honest Review About "ae Dil Hai Mushkil"...

Discussion in 'Movies' started by anika987, Nov 2, 2016.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Disclaimer: There might be "spoilers" so if you are the type who needs suspense,kindly quit reading the thread :)Don't say I did not warn you...this is my honest review.kindly don't take any offense

Love,romance,sex seems to be the motto of this movie.I felt Karan johar is an overgrown child and movie seemed a bit kiddish

Story..
    --------
    Srk loves Aishwarya, ash loves ranbir,ranbir loves Anushka,Anushka loves fawad and fawad loves women in general.If you feel upset and need a rebound from a breakup,go have sex.you can love someone deeply but it's totally ok to lust another and have sex at the same time even as a stress buster..Are you kidding me?Youngsters get influenced esp in India by he media.Take better movies.References to his past movies in many scenes were nothing but pure annoyance.

Ranbir:
    ---------
    The guy is a looker,acts well,can dance but sad to be given the same freaking role of a love sick puppy.Guys..use his talent!!!

Anushka:
    ----------
    She is a very good actress and dances well.However,I felt Karan makes his heroines act over the top!!!Makes them act like the coolest and act rude on and off..Also,I can't help but wonder why Anushka spoiled her natural and sweet face with surgery.She would have looked gorgeous if she looked natural like in ran ne bana di Jodi..miss that Anushka

Fawad:
    --------
    he looks fine,acts well but what's the hype about how awesome he was???didnt know..

Lisa Hyden:good comic relief
    -------------
    Aishwarya:
    ------------
    another hype honestly....
    When you watch the movie,don't forget to note her walk..always doing catwalk and it was...
    References to her beauty is getting boring and unfair to other heroines.
    Anyways,she tried very hard to be so sexy but though I did find ranbir and ash looked good together in pics,I did not find any spell binding chemistry between them.Ash role was not even needed!she looked like elder sister for ranbir and Anushka younger sister..I think he looks best and has good chemistry with deepika only

Shahrukh
    -----------
    I got scared the moment he entered on screen.He looked like an alien!!I am serious.what happened to that cute adorable shahrukh we used to see...
    He looks aged,his skin spoilt,looked like a grandfather next to ranbir.There was no one like you in the 90's shahrukh but now...

Songs: soulful and beautiful!!!
    -------
    London,Paris,vienna wasted locations.might as well take in studios.All I saw was buildings and the same kind of buildings..

Clothes:
    ----------
    Ranbir kapoor's clothing was more eye catchy than the heroines..

Bulleya and the wedding songs were good,Ranbir was so expressive and Anushka was good too but they reminded a lot of priyanka and ranbir in anjaana anjaani.the way ranbir dots on Anushka is so sweet

All in all, this was Karan Johar's best hard work but least admirable movie

Last edited: Nov 2, 2016
    dnormx01, parineetha, Sparkle and 9 others like this.

2. armummy

armummy Platinum IL'ite

Knew the movie would be crap from trailers itself.

But Fawad khan -- Watch Pakisatani serial Zinadgi Gulzar hai in youtube .He is awesome and very talented.....

Caide, KashmirFlower and anika987 like this.
  3. KashmirFlower

KashmirFlower IL Hall of Fame

I didn't even see the trailer, but never had interest to watch that movie. Kind of knew doesn't interest me, may be I became old enough to be disinterested in lovey dovey stories

Fawad khan I think looks great, but never watched his work,
    Aish looks great and only she would be there whatever role she is playing, not the role,

She can't get enough of herself

I didn't know that Srk is also there, may Be KJ just wants a mixture of new gen stars and super stars like Srk , aish, usually they make seperate Jodis , but KJ did mix and match Jodis it seems

anika987 and momsky like this.
  4. momsky

momsky Gold IL'ite

Thanks @anika987! I really want to watch this because of Anushka but Aishwarya being in it is a bit of a turn off for me. Didn't know SRK is in the movie, never saw the trailer.. Does he have a big part?

anika987 likes this.
  5. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Srk comes only for 5 minutes to be exact..:)

momsky likes this.
  6. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

yeah all were like why to watch the same kind of movie and still it got good collection

anika987 likes this.
  7. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

true nice one :)

8. beautifullife30

beautifullife30 Platinum IL'ite

please don't talk bad aishwarya...:shakehead::shakehead:
    for some stupid, crazy reason I like her! I know, I know, don't judge me harshly for that!:smash2::smash2:

Thanks for the review. I wanted to watch the movie for Aish but well, story is crap...no way my DH is going to come with me for that!

:eek::eek:...seriously...no way I am going for this crap one after this! I have heard of love traingles.....but this seems like a pentagon love!!

KJo is a stupid director. I Realised it when I watched his Kabhi Alvida na Kehna....god! I had to suffer through that stupid movie in theatre that too on my birthday! :facepalm::facepalm:

anika987, vaidehi71 and Caide like this.
  9. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

KJo is a stupid director. I Realised it when I watched his Kabhi Alvida na Kehna....god! I had to suffer through that stupid movie in theatre that too on my birthday!
    haha on ur birthday so sad.... yeah really a worst movie i was like what the hell was that damn

rossie, anika987 and beautifullife30 like this.
  10. beautifullife30

beautifullife30 Platinum IL'ite

yeah...that stupid movie almost made me take a vow....'kabhi alvida kehna' to Kjo's movies

anika987 and Caide like this.