1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bringing my FIL to US- Good or Bad Idea?

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by dsrini, Feb 22, 2008.

1. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Dhivya,

As of Feb, 2008, I guess other than the party involved no one is allowed.. but being a kid, I guess it should be fine. Once you are in chennai, call up VFS and confirm, so you dont get any surprises :)

God bless, you are doing the right thing by accompanying your hubby, so that patti can see the pethi..

About financials.. I guess all the great people have explained very optly and now you should be very clear :)

Have loads of fun and dont get stressed or tensed up if any issues popup.. just leave the place !!!

2. SoaringSpirit

SoaringSpirit Silver IL'ite

Hey no problem Dhivya. I know you must've been busy with preparations for your upcoming trip. With a little kid in tow, I totally understand how much preparation is needed. So don't worry about the reply dear.

Have a wonderful time in India. You have such loving and kind heart, I wish for all things to align perfectly for you while in India so you can have a great time! I can only imagine how eager your mil must be to see her precious grand-daughter.

Have a safe trip and we will be waiting to hear all the details about your awesome trip once you are back.

SS