1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Brighter and Happier!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by rgsrinivasan, Jun 9, 2011.

1. rgsrinivasan

rgsrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

He is just smiling there. Only it seems more livelier these days. He was a chubby one right from start and a darling to many, even now. And, as he grew, he became too irresistible, for all.

I pity and admire the girls who spend all their lives for him. He is easily accessible though, but you can't own him all for yourself. The moment you think that way, he moves out of your reach and never comes again. He has been very fond of his brother and went to a great length to help his friends out in one of the greatest wars. I am certain that success is also a girl, as she went to his side in that war.

He likes offerings and at times test your limits, but always has that mischievous smile. Of late he is more happy, as he gets offered some nice food a lot, particularly by little ones. May be, he is remembering those days? Who knows? Always being a robber of hearts, I know what he might do then. Quickly watching this way and that way, he would fill his mouth and smile BIG to the one who offered him. By the time, the little one's mom or dad comes around, he would go. And they will be ecstatic seeing their baby smiling big. Alas, they do not know what happened and hoping that the baby ate all.

He might be a little sad I guess, for granting their wish after a long time. After all, they are his fans. But, rule is a rule and if the rule maker himself is a rule breaker, how would others follow that rule? Only in exceptional cases, he had been immediately helpful, as every rule has an exception.

He is too happy these days, as he is offered often. It shows on his face. He is brighter and more happier and his eyes sparkle. Its indeed strange that most of the people keep a copy of the photo taken when he was a baby. And he has that magnificient quality of showing himself before them, the way they see him.

Aren't we glad to see him in our homes?
    I bow to you Lord Krishna!

p.s. I wrote this blog, after seeing a baby offering some food to the baby portrait of Lord Krishna.

2. SARASVADIVU

SARASVADIVU Silver IL'ite

Hello rgs,

That was a sweet account of Lord Krishna; though this time around I had guessed your twist:cheers

Saras

3. iniyamalar

iniyamalar Gold IL'ite

hey...hey
    I smelled it right here
    He was a chubby one right from start and a darling to many, even now. And, as he grew, he became too irresistible, for all.

Such a cutie who turned into a heart throb isn't he?
    Nice one..RGS...
    I am gonna raid(read) all your other posts sometime this weekend.:)

4. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Hai RGS,

Good Evening. From the frist para itself i understood it's about LORD KRISHNA only. You are so energetic and in a precise manner capable of presenting the theme.Lovely
    writeup

May LORD KRISHNA shower HIS BLESSINGS TO YOU AND TO YOUR FAMILY A LOT.

5. rgsrinivasan

You might have Saras. I know. Smart of you. I am more happier, for tying up different themes under this [like parents getting their boon after a long wait and the reason, of trying to own him up and so on].
    Thanks for your continuous support and feedbacks Saras. -rgs

6. rgsrinivasan

Thanks on 2 accounts Iniyamalar - 1 for your feedback to this blog and for your assurance. Assure you that you haven't missed anything worthy. And glad to know about your find, that early. -rgs

7. rgsrinivasan

Thanks Sreema, for your continuous support and encouraging feedbacks. These definitely help me to post more. And kudos to your smartness too. -rgs

8. omsrisai

omsrisai IL Hall of Fame

That was so nice.....Its so lovely reading about Lord Krishna.....

9. rgsrinivasan

Yes Uma. Any day, we never tire out of reading about his antics. Thanks for your appreciation. -rgs

10. mssunitha2001

mssunitha2001 IL Hall of Fame

So nice RGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]