1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bridal trousseau for the minimalist

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by Kera, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Kera

Kera Gold IL'ite

I wish I could go to one store and buy everything. I wanted to do that for my wedding outfit but shops near me are small and don't carry much. After trying everything I finally took a trip to Gerrald street (4 hr drive) to get more option. Now with the saree thing, I am not going to go to my local shop as I have already visited them few months ago when I was collecting my own saree. The collections are same & no one is updating until summer time.

I did find few sarees online from facebook page of a shop back home. I contacted them & it seems to be easier to get it because i use to admire those sarees before. Even with shipping fee the cost is good I think

Makeup kit: the brand name makeup kit tends to be small & costly. I guess I remember 20 years ago when my uncles got married we gave their wife big chunky makeup box w everything one can imagine. Now that I am shopping I realize those big makeup box are not from good brand name & will not customize colors to me. I think best option is to buy ready made big makeup box that I can return after our wedding. I will put together a personal makeup box for myself that has the correct color n mix of different brand