1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bridal Tips please

Discussion in 'Cosmetics & Makeups' started by Kavitha22, Jun 18, 2007.

1. Kavitha22

Kavitha22 New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am kavitha. My wedding is in month of august. Only 2 months left over. I need to look gorgeous on my wedding day. So please suggest me how to take care of my skin and hair.

I am wheatish color :cry: . I need to look fair on my wedding day. Please advice me some homemade receips to increase my complexion.

Thanks in advance

2. asharao

asharao Senior IL'ite

Hi! Kavita,

One sugession that I'd give you for your skin is to go to Kaya skin clinic if it is available in your area and get a nice treatment done for a bride to be.They have various packages and so try and get advise from them.Wishing you all the best!!

Regards,

Asha:wave

3. Abha

Abha Bronze IL'ite

Hey kavitha

Kaaya is no doubt very good... but it'll cost you a bomb.

u can find urself some good parlour in neighbourhood... and get regular facials and clean ups done... i guess u r a little late for starting all this but still u can catch up, as only 2 months are left... also i wud advice you to go for regular pedicures and manicures...

oil ur hair regularly and keep them clean, wash alternate days and use a good conditioner...

all the best
    ~Abha

4. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

hi Kavitha,

nice to hear u r going to get married next month, i hope one to whom u wanted to marry, is it. ok Kaaya skin clinic is at Koramangala hosur road in ground floor of Madhuban Vrindavan appartments. There are some parlour which will give u one month bridal treatment which include whole body treatment u can ask for whole or for face. All the best

bye
    padma

1 person likes this.
  5. sanju

sanju New IL'ite

congrants!kavitha tht ur going 2 marry with in a month.

As u have asked about homemade tips i would say wht i know,but do go to parlour as they can do fast treatments bcoz its only 1month,u can't do experice on ur face.but ofcourse homemade tips would give u but take time so u decide urself.

TIPS::

1.DRINK 8-10 GLASSES OF WATER DAILY ITS GOOD FOR HEALTH & BRINGS BRIGHTNESS TO FACE.

2.EAT LOT OF FRUITS LIKE ORANGE,CARROT,APPLE ETC.

3.HAVE CLEASING ,TONNING,MOIST DAILY.

4.APPLYING PAPPAYA TO FACE ,WOULD BRINGS UR FACE CLEAN & SHINY.

5IF UR SKIN IS OILY U CAN USE CLAY MASK DAILY LIKE MULTANI MATTI,ANNON'S FAIR& FRESH.

6.GO TO PARLOUR IF U CAN AFFORD FOR EVERY 10DAYS.

7.DON'T FEEL VERY AXIOUS ,TENSION BECOZ WHT EVER U DO WOULD B WASTED IF U FELLL TENSED.SO BE COOL

ALL THE BEST TAKECARE KAVITHA.ENJOY UR NEW LIFE AND BE HAPPY.

6. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

Hi Kavitha,
    By this time you would have tied your knot. Why dont you post your wedding photos. Hope you took the fellow ILs suggestions to look gorgeous on your wedding day.

7. nrilbgn

nrilbgn New IL'ite

:2thumbsup:hello
    am nivedithha,
    am getting married in nov can u pl suggest me some tips abt facials

8. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

Hi Nivedita

You can do facials at home and also at parlours. When you go to parlour start with a herbal facial. Do it once in 10 days. And in the end of November go for gold, pearl or diamond facial depending upon your skin type. Visit Lakme or Green Trends parlour to do so. But to do facials at home.

All you need to do it cleanse, Tone and Exfoliate and then mask your face.

I will give you step by step method which I follow:

Before cleansing your face steam your face with luke warm water. Take a soft towel and dip it in the water and pat it on your face and neck. It will help you open the pores. It will help you soothe your skin. But you can do this even when you are not doing your facials. You can just follow this procedure to keep you relaxed whenever you feel tired.

9. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

To cleanse your face:

Mash cucumbers and strain the juice. Smear the juice on clean skin and leave it for a while. Say around 10 to 15 mins.

Then wash your face with luke warm water and pat your face dry. Dont rub or scrub.

10. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

But before proceeding further I would like to know the type of your skin. It will be helpful to give me the correct tip.