Bridal parlour in cochin

Discussion in 'Cochin' started by lakshmi.mohanan, Sep 29, 2008.

1. lakshmi.mohanan

lakshmi.mohanan New IL'ite

Hi everyone,

My marriage is in ernakulam in the month of november.Can anyone please suggest a good bridal parlor in ernakulam ? Though i was brought up in ernakulam i am not very familiar with the bridal stuff there .Thanks in advance :)

Lakshmi

2. desertdiva

desertdiva Junior IL'ite

hi there. there is a parlour named live in style run by shoba kunjan. u have to book a lot in advance. or there is another one by the name of daisy. that is the owners name. i forgot the parlour name. if you ask in live in style she will give daisy's number as she was working with mrs kunjan before.

1 person likes this.
  3. Nithya R

Nithya R New IL'ite

Hi!!
    Hope your wedding went well!
    Where did you do your bridal make up? Even I am looking for bridal make up in Cochin.. it would be great if anybody can suggest some names..

Thanks in advance:)!!
    Nithya

4. Paru147

Paru147 New IL'ite

hi Nithya,
    My aunt is beautician.. her parlour is in Aluva... she did mine for my wedding..and she is good.. (not coz she is ma aunt but otherwise also!! :) ) her parlour name is Marina Beauty parlour near aluva private bus stand.. if u want i can give u more details.. just let me knw! :)

5. chla1978

chla1978 New IL'ite

My mother-in-law took me to the Kalpana Beauty Parlour in Panampilly Nagar when we had gone to visit them last year. They are really professional and are quite co-operative. :thumbsup

I used to have a tough time when getting my eye brows done, but the girls there were so good.. I kind of slept off during the facial. :)

It was my sister-in-law's marriage that time and 2 ladies from the parlour came to the mandapam later on before the wedding ceremony to do the bridal make up. The make up was really good!! :hiya

You can contact them by phone: 0484 2332374, 0484 2315917

Good luck!!

6. lakshmi.mohanan

lakshmi.mohanan New IL'ite

Hi Nitya ,

Congrats on your wedding. I did with a beautician named greeta in Aluva . She did a very good job. she was very fast as well. If you want i can give you her number .

7. vinvin

vinvin New IL'ite

hi desert diva,
    i have heard about her, how is she? my wedding is planned for november 2009
    i really need help with findind a good beautician and i live in PTA district. please help me....

8. simplegal

simplegal New IL'ite

Hi Priyanka,

Can you pls provide the address of catalyst salon and spa ?

Thanks!

9. shehana

shehana New IL'ite

hi Simplegal..

you had asked priyanka but m giving u the details :)

Catlayst saloon is near bakery junction trivandrum not sure of the exact location but cn provide u their contact number
    it is 0471 4011222..

Shehana..

10. shehana

shehana New IL'ite

Hi Vinvin..

Congrats!!! Shobha kunjan is extremely good but u need to book in advance n also u need to get her itself for the make up.. she got lot of assistants.. so i don encourage u to book there if u don get her.. i tried arranging her for my wedding.. but i din get her.. so now i have booked in one of the good parlours in kottayam.. Jolly.. she doeas well thts wat i ve heard of from my frenz who had done thr.. nyws.. me too waiting for my weddiong day on April 16 2009 :cheers