1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bridal Beauty Care

Discussion in 'Cosmetics & Makeups' started by neya, Dec 28, 2007.

1. Suzzy007

Suzzy007 New IL'ite

I tried this pre wedding and it really showed results:

1)You could powder a few almonds and store it in a box.Mix one spoon of this powder with milk[Unboiled milk] and apply it evenly all over the face and neck area for atleast an hour.Then wash it with cold water.This could be used by people of all skin types.

2)I have read and heard from most people that soaps could be very harsh on your face.Try using besan or a gentle face wash on the face area.

3)Try mediation this helps you keep calmness and composure.There are a lot of mediation and relaxation music on youtube.You could listen to them .You could even do this while your travelling to office/home.You could listen to the alpha music therapy.It is very useful.:)

4)Drink Loads of water and eat fresh raw vegetables and fruits.

5)I am a vegetarian hence i took 1 cod liver oil capsules after dinner each night before i went to sleep.One of the greatest benefit cod liver oil has for the skin is that it helps to add back the moisture to your skin, effectively keep the skin more supple and soft. Cod liver is especially good for mature skins as it has been found to further minimize wrinkles and restore aging skin.

Regards
    Suzzy :)

2. manjali

manjali New IL'ite

hi sowmya,

Really a lot of good beauty tips. Thanks for sharing. :)

3. drkay

drkay New IL'ite

hii all..can someone please help me with tips to remove dark spots on few spots on my face that was caused due to pimples ????Im going to be engaged in jan 2012..so got to get them removed in a month!!!

4. dimple7

dimple7 Gold IL'ite

nice................

5. helenwlsn5

helenwlsn5 New IL'ite

Great tips for bridal. All of the tips are really helpful for brides. Thanks a lot for sharing the tips.