1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bra shops in chennai

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by presci, Sep 21, 2007.

1. Jessica.sharon

Jessica.sharon Silver IL'ite

Hi Presci as Sunitha suggested u can go for Daisy Dee bras which r always have been standard for a long time, good support to the breasts and as Anitha suggested visit Instore which was the place i visited here in Purasawalkam. The Girls who work there are very patient and i spent nearly 2 hours and i thought they would run out of patience but no....U have a wide collection of bras also to chose from depending upon your choice of model and your breast size. Go for a perfect fit and opt for cotton ones and try your best to avoid underwire ones if your breasts r bigger as they do no good at all.

2. vidhya parani

vidhya parani Senior IL'ite

hi girls,
    I had problems finding the best fit bra, tried various brands like daisy dee, lovable..they are good and comfy for regular use..but i find the sports bra from triumph really great...it gives very good support and doesnt make breasts look pointy or flattened...gives a good outline too..costs abt 350 rs but worth it..u can find it in lifestyle, shopper's stop etc..
    also the website of triumph international is useful for info on finding the right fit bra..

3. aartimadras

aartimadras New IL'ite

hi,
    'Instore' is very good in lingerie and night-wear.their service is very good...they have all the leading brands....

4. amudhapravin

amudhapravin New IL'ite

Hello all, i think naiha has a good collection of bras now as they are trying to compete with other leading showrooms when it comes to chennai i guess. I have been to many shops as well in chennai but as of now it looks that naiha or naidu hall are coming out with a good collection of bras. i really think we could give naiha a try as the quality is real good. i always remember when i elder sister helped me to purchase my first bra there when i first tried on a saree and it lasted for a long time and the material was real good. Though i have tried other shops over a couple of years but naidu hall seems to be consistent all time through and ther have even spread their wings wide to introduce many garments apart from lingerie and stuff. even after my marriage im still satisfied with naidu hall and my elder sister still buys from naidu hall. with regards, amudha

5. sharon.in

sharon.in New IL'ite

Hi 2 all,
    I am new to indusladies.
    let me know the landmark for Instore shop in Purasawakkam.

Ths in ADV..

6. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    there is a lingerie shop, a very hi fi one, opposite to Hotel Kanchi in Egmore.

7. carolinecynthia

carolinecynthia New IL'ite

hi,
    I have found a good shop for brassiere's in annanagar,its the "mermaids" in shanthi colony,next to "hotmale" shop,I had a sagging breast too,so was trying different types,now ended up in Triumph brand which is really very good and light,they have a lot of varieties and also ladies who works there have lil bit of knowledge too,unlike other shops.The model i bought is higher than the normal bra's but i wud say its definitely worth it.
    Thanks
    cynthia:)

8. PinkRubies

PinkRubies Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

I also suggest Tripumh's sports bra...it will provide great support =D

9. marrgg

marrgg Bronze IL'ite

I usually buy in Naidu Hall. But was not satified 100%. i Will try in Instore.

Thanks for sharing.

10. amudhapravin

amudhapravin New IL'ite

Cynthia its nice of you to give us chennai women a clue about mermaids in annanagar and i will positively give it a try as soon as i can. as u see we need shops where the sales people have good knowledge about the bras and i think a visit to mermaids should be helpful.i feel that if a bra is comfortable enough then price should not be a problem if its really comfortable. My breasts have become bigger over the years now after marriage and i have been very uncomfortable with many bras i have worn over the years as none have been comfy or lasted longer. I am not looking for fancy type ones but a bra which will be of good comfort and good texture and at the same time which does not let my breasts sag. i hope i can have some relief when I visit this place. thanks cynthia, cheers, Amudha