1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Boston ILites.. Peek in !

Discussion in 'Indians in Boston' started by Drpreethis, Mar 24, 2009.

1. lakshmit

lakshmit Bronze IL'ite

hi Boston iL's,
    I read the previous mesg that it's been fixed on april 12th... I'm really feeling bad that i couldn't accompany u all...

love..
    lakshmi..

2. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Gayathri ,

Thats good news.. Alteast we have a fb from within the group.. :) So we shall meet up there.. and the husbands could figure out themselves what they wish to do.. :)

Hope all of you got the address right.

3. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Oh Lakshmi , we missed you this time !! But dont worry.. we are around and will have another meet up very soon !! :)

You enjoy your trip to NY and do send us the pics.. :)

4. vasera

vasera Senior IL'ite

Hi Gayathri,
    Definitely I need my dh to drop me and pick up..Hope he will also have some good time with the Indusmen there..
    Hi Preethi,
    Got your message about the venue and the time..Will meet you all there..
    Bye
    Varalakshmi

5. apar_ram

apar_ram Silver IL'ite

Dears,
    Delighted to see that there are so many enthusiastic Ilites in our area.. I have a suggestion, we can book two tables and have the hubbies hang around the same restaurant if they want to.. this way travelling all the way to boston will be fruitful for the entire family!! I am ok to drive alone, since all ur hubbies are coming i will bring mine along. It will be nice. Or if there is another restaurant nearby we can have them go there too!! there are a few indian rest in the area bombay club, Om and Tanjore. So do you want to ask ur DH's and update the thread..
    Aparna

Lakshmi,
    Seems like my PM didnt reach you.. anyways, we will miss you. but we can get together soon so u can meet all of us. maybe once we see in person we can plan a potluck lunch/dinner in my house in may/june timeframe!!

6. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Aparna ,

Sure we could book two tables.. I shall call the restaurant maybe in the first week of April and reserve. But before that I want the exact head count to avoid last minute confusion.
    Right now we are 7 ladies who have been writing in this thread. Other than this we have two members who Suma was talking about. So that makes 9 people. :)

You mentioned Lakshmi in your first post.. was that Lakshmit ? If yes, then we know now that she isnt coming.

So, as of now we are 9 of us with 9 men. If anyone is coming all alone.. then please write here.

Thanx all :)

7. gayathrikartik

gayathrikartik Senior IL'ite

Hello Preethi!

No, lakshmit is different. She is a friend of mine and she doesn't know aparna.

Gayathri

8. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Oh oh ok.. bonk Thanx Gayathri.

Aparna ,

Can you step in and let me know wether Lakshmi is sure to come ?

For those of you who havent given your contact number..This is just a second reminder. :)

Last edited: Mar 27, 2009
  9. vasera

vasera Senior IL'ite

Hi Gals :hiya
    How are you all?
    My hubby will be in support call for this weekend..:cry: and will be having some tasks to do it seems.. I have told him to drop me..For which he is telling I can say that on Sunday only.. :bang
    I'm just hoping that there should not be any issues and he shoudn't get calls on that time.. :goodidea: So that he can atleast drop me off ..and I can meet you all..:boo:
    But is that I should confirmed it 100% now or can I do it on Sunday?
    Bye :wave
    Varalaskhmi

10. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Varalakshmi,

Since you live in Quincy.. why dont you pair up with Gayathri ? She is anyway coming for sure. Wondering if you can ask your hubby to drop you off to her place ??

Why dont you check with her.. ?

Actually it is alright to tell us even on Sunday morning.. I have reserved for you and your kid (high chair ) already.. Try and make it to the meet.. we really dont want to miss you !!! :)