1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Boss

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi,

Oj's comment was the icing on the cake, while u and jaya aer the cake itself.If there is no cake where can be the icing put ?:rotfl

We both prefer to remain boys, for boys can get away with mischeif u see,men get slapped for the same offence.:drowning

Well i was missing wife, so better a movie, than behaving like Tiger Woods, nahin ?

Amanush eh , now that is something.HAHA.Hope he does not forget yr name.:biglaugh

REgards

kamal

2. natpudan

natpudan Gold IL'ite

you are determined. i can't help you.:hide:

so according to you:

it's not "live happily biwi bachchon ke saath; but biwi saali ke saath!!!!:biglaugh

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Nat,

i read a very interesting case , where a man married, and got a saali too.Seems the old man said, there is no one to take care of theother one, so take the wife and the sali too.True case, no jokes.:biglaugh

Real life is more interesting Nat.REgards

kamal

4. radhavenkatesh

radhavenkatesh Silver IL'ite

i accept boss is always right :))guruji after reading i was wondering how the feelings of saalis gharwala would be... and worse if he hadnt had a saali ... :))
    Boss has developed into a very commonly used word that all bosses would feel bad bcz every second person is called as boss.helo boss.... ai boss .. no boss.. listen boss.. boss kya karing,.. boss chalna hai kya?... boss times up.. boss lunch time ...wonder if original boss would feel nowadays yes boss isnt heard anywhere ...
    but i heard hey you boss bubalus from my son when he use to scold his friends ..heard wot it is??
    guess...
    radha

Last edited: Dec 27, 2009
  5. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Hi Kamalji...yeh kya ji?!! :bonk:rotfl

'Sight maroing girls', 'peeing on fences', 'saalis..as get one free'......Hai Ram...mein kya karun?!

Sirjee...you already got your award from your fellow and 'soul' mate: our own dada! So poor mod that I am, am beaten hollow!

My eyes are still watering from all the laughter. How nice, Jaya and Mindi are cakes...sweet for them! The 'icing on the cake' nominated this post and after reading his fb, I could understand his fascination.

Still, some bothering questions in my mind were answered today. Now I know why Jaipur looked so green!!!! You sure have some good waterworks there...in Jaipur I mean.............

L, Kamla