1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bollywood and TV Gupchup

Discussion in 'TV' started by malspie, Jul 14, 2008.

1. vsar

vsar Senior IL'ite

I watched Dil Bole Hadippa, found it decent and did not feel bored, though did not feel hugely excited either. I would say a one time watch movie.

2. vsar

vsar Senior IL'ite

Hey Mals,
    Your cutie pie is going to be the Groom cum prized catch in Swayamvar part 2. They are going to select 26 girls out of which one is going to marry cutie pie. In case you did not get me, cutie pie is Rahul Mahajan :) :thumbsup
    So what say....I am sure it's gonna be more interesting than Rakhi Sawant ka Swayamvar. :cheers

3. vsar

vsar Senior IL'ite

Has anyone watched UP, the wonderful animation movie in 3D ? I am planning to watch it alone this weekend.

4. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Vsar,

I did not like the idea of my 'cutiepie' going for swayamwar!! Why is he doing all this?

Does he have to? Girls are already swooning for him?

'Cutiepie' please change your mind darlings.

5. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Girls,

I cant sit and watch Rani Mukherjee for 2 odd hours!!!

6. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Does beauty rules the brains when it comes to marraige?

It is sad to see the pretty girls being lined up by guys for dating and the average looking are getting eliminated!

Who said the guys perception when it comes to his bride has changed? It is still the beauty that rules!

Roopa, Priyanka, Nandini and Pooja the most liked and have already lined up their guys!

7. vsar

vsar Senior IL'ite

hmmm well that is the point mals, cutiepie is going to make an entire nation swoon I belive and break a million hearts too in the process when he finally selects. Well I think this is best as viewers can also post in their opinion and comments :thumbsup

8. vsar

vsar Senior IL'ite

Heard monica bedi and shambavana seth have already applied for cutipie's swayamvar :rotfl

9. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Vsar,

You are giving me nightmares. I hope 'cutiepie' does not fall for that Monica Bedi!

Sams is not his types, she will eat him raw!!

10. sowmya.madhu

sowmya.madhu Senior IL'ite

Hey Ladies,
    Good to see a few reviews about movies and the shows going on....

Perfect bride on Star plus - Malspie I agree with your views completely.I feel sick about this show...it is not the kind of show we should have in a country like ours and the times like now with women talking about liberation and all such things...though I watch this show out of habit, it never impressed me or kept me interested.

KKK Level 2 - Is getting dangerous....breath taking is the only thing I can say...I have missed the last few epsiodes...need to catch up with it again. I just love the show and also Akki.

Swayavar with Rahul Mahajan... arre yaar...I dont have anything to say. To be very frank with you ladies (I know he is your cutiepie) , he is doing all this to get media attention and nothing more than that... Why the hell should Monica or Sambhavana even participate in this ??:idea I fail to understand.

Bigg Boss 3 - Waiting for this Sunday to see the opening of the new season..also waiting to see the BigB hosting the show!!

Pati patni aur Woh - Just wanted to know what the show is all about and it was horrible after I watched the first episode...I dont think it is worth losing your sleep over this show...well maybe it is too early to say anything about it...but the first episode was not impressive.

Also I saw an interview on a news channel yesterday when Rakhi Sawant said that she broke up with Elesh as he wanted physical intimacy!! :spin I dont believe it at all.... Do you girls??

Dil Bole Hadippa - I totally agree with Malspie, even I cant stand Rani Mukherjee for 2 hrs...I think she should retire.