1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bollywood and TV Gupchup

Discussion in 'TV' started by malspie, Jul 14, 2008.

1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Suneil Shetty may have to look for some place to hide his face.

His recent release 'Daddy Cool' was the worst movie of the year (till date!).

2. sowmya.madhu

sowmya.madhu Senior IL'ite

Dear Malspie,
    Yesterday's Khatron ke Khiladi episode was really really good, breath taking. The stunts were really challenging and the women did it quite well...though I did not understand one of the stunts where they contestants were to drink milk and then were holding a rope and rotating!! Anyways I loved the show yesterday..looks like it is getting interesting day by day....am glad that Rosa left...she was not very good at her earlier stunts!!

Never heard of the movie Daddy Cool :hide: I am looking forward for the movies Dil Bole Hadippa (my fav Shahid) and also Whats your Rashee because it is Ashutosh Gowrika's movie...

Any updates on them??

3. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Sowmya,

Great buddy, you have eased my work, by writing review of Khatron ke...

Mind blowing indeed, the idea of drinking milk and going head down for rotation, is to make the contestants feel uneasy!!!!

Yeah, Rosa is gone and so is Bruna, these phirangi girls should be good at doing tasks as they actually endeavour this during weekends abroad, my be these girls never tried out any of the stunts ever.

The stunts are getting meaner and we need quite an amount of courage to do it!

Hats off to these girls, who are overcoming their fear and doing it, ofcourse for a big fat some of cash!!!!!

4. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dil Bole Hadippa is a masala movie!

I am also a fan of Shahid, wow, he dances so well, Shiamak Davar must be proud of this student!

5. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Sushma Reddy withdraws herself from peforming the stunt of getting flushed down by 3000 litres of water! She started getting panic attacks and could not see herself performing the task.

Akki encouraged her, even her partner tried to boost her spirit, but still she could not push herself.

6. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Sach Ka Saamna had a contestant admitting he is fed up of his family as they are too very dependent on him.

7. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Khatron Ke Khiladi Level 2 is breath taking!

Contestants have to hold their breath and dive in a pool remove keys, come up, exchange with their partners and open locks under water!

Other than Mandira, none of the contestants could perform the task, some panicked, some gave up, that includes the guys!!!

The second task was to be waiting in a tear gas chamber as long as you can!

Shweta Salve did well, but pretty nauni had other plans, SHE BROKE THE WORLD RECORD ALONG WITH HER PARTNER AND STOOD THERE FOR THE LONGEST TIME EVER!

GREAT TO KNOW WE INDIANS HAVE IT IN US!

8. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Sach ka Saamna has Ameesh on the hot seat.

He admits of asking more than 5 women to abort his child, he admits of sleeping around with women for money, he moves around with a lady saying she is his best friend and admits in the show -actually he is married to her!

He admits of doing hera-pheri of family assets for his addiction 'betting'.

He lies that he is not having an affair after marriage and polygraph test catches his lie and sends him back home!

9. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Vivek Oberoi laments in a talk show, "Jiss ke liye maine yeh sab kiya, usne mujhe palat ke bhi nahin dekha".

10. sowmya.madhu

sowmya.madhu Senior IL'ite

Hey Malspie,
    I have stopped following Sach Ka Samna, reason being I get too hurt after watching the show...so better aviod such feelings!!

KKK2(Khatron Ke Khiladi Level 2) is just too amazing. The stunts are getting really tougher and interesting to watch!! I watched yesterday's episode in tit bits and was thrilled especially the one which they picked the flags rolling a thread!! Wow!

Tere Mere Biech mein (Farah Khan's talk show) is kind of good. The best part is that they call one of the Aam Janta and introduce their worth to the nation, I am impressed with the script.

Waiting for the new show, Pati Patni Wou Woh on NDTV Imagine which is starting next Monday 28th Sep 09.

Hey also read review's about Dil Bole Hadippa...did not sound exciting...well maybe I will watch for Shahid the cutiepie!!