1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Blood Pressure

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by parvathi1980, Jul 24, 2018.

1. parvathi1980

parvathi1980 Platinum IL'ite

Hi friends...I have been taking medication to control my blood pressure since 2014. It is now normal and under control. But for quite some time now I have been having severe body ache. Initially I thought it maybe due to the 30 minute walk I take in the morning. But It happens even on days that I don't walk. And both hands and legs hurt. I read somewhere that BP meds can have side effects. Is it likely? I am taking concor 2.5 mg. Please suggest.

2. goldenhoney87

goldenhoney87 Silver IL'ite

Muscular pains is one possibility as a side effect for a small peóriod of time. Incase they don't reduce its better to visit a doctor

parvathi1980 likes this.
  3. skalluri

skalluri Gold IL'ite

heads aches may occur if the blood pressure is raising , did you check the bp at home, if you have bp machine, please check every day in the morning or evening. Muscle pains could be related to walking exercise , if not used to exercise before, initial walking may cause muscle pain, or if bp medicine is started recently, it could be that medicine is adjusting to your body and it is giving side effects.

At any case, please check your bp at home.

parvathi1980 likes this.
  4. parvathi1980

Thank you for your response. I will visit the doctor.

5. parvathi1980

Thanks a lot! Been walking for quite some time now. I actually want to do a lot but my body seems to have given up. Have no energy. I will consult the doctor.

skalluri likes this.