1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Blame it on Kali Yuga!

Discussion in 'Cheeniya's Senile Ramblings' started by Cheeniya, Nov 3, 2007.

1. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Veda
    I can now heave a sigh of relief! You almost scared me there! May you both remain forever a 'Made for Each Other' couple and we feel wonderful looking at you!
    Sri

2. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Sri,

Come on.... I am really surprised.... That you took me on.... Hahahahahaha....

Thanks .... Thanks for your blessings....

3. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shanthi
    Where are you??? Come quick and Fire the "teacher" (Hint Hint):crazy

4. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Cheeniya Sir
    No doubt in anybody's mind as to who is the SUPERSTAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    your replies "Who is that Vidhya?) " and all other reply posts
    are Greaaaaaaaaaaat and enchanting and endearing !!!
    Nalla fitting vedi very good very good maaval maaval
    (when i post reply i get asatu thayiriam
    after posting ora otharal and nadukkam
    andha amma nenichal bayamo bayam
    next enakku mafia connection chula poranga
    nunalum than vayal kedum)

5. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear AC,
    You seem to be the president as well as the secretary ( as well as the sole member?:crazy) of the Rasikar Manram of your Superstar !
    வித்யா ஸரஸ்வதி ஜோக்கு நாங்க தினமும் 10 தடவையாவது பார்த்து பார்த்து அலுத்துப் போன விஷயம். அதை இப்படி
    Greaaaaaaaaaaat and enchanting and endearing !!!
    என்று ரசிக்கறீங்களே, என்னத்தை சொல்ல?

நல்ல சூப்பர் ஸ்டார், நல்ல ரசிகை - டமாசு படா ஷோக்காகீது !

இப்படிக்கு,
    அந்த அம்மாவே தான் !

6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Hey AC,

What is happening yaar....Just as usual i am watching from the sidelines:notthatway:. I know veda does not lie..(if at all he could..he would be....:mrgreen:..) So the teacher was not successful...

BTW..which side are you on...I suddenly have doubts....idhu ennamo thottilaiyum aativittu...pillaiyaiyum killi vittadhu pola thonradhu...ennakku edhuku vambu...I am already gulping too much of pattasu pogai (really and virtually...)...here i go..jhoot.....

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sri,

what a lovely read, and u are so well versed with the shastras, wish i knew a fraction of what u know.Shame onme.Next birth i want to be born a pandit, but of a famous tempkle, so that i get all those offerings, in cash and kind.

I am very poor in these religious things, And yes if they show actual news, we feel bored,We woant masalas.Why blame anyone, i look to my mom, she loves Times Now, which gives those gory news, where the host scares the viewer to death, he looks like a crimiinal himself.

And i love yr logic, dont blame yourself, blame this yuga,Taking this to heart, tonight i will skleep a happy man, for i know that the vices i have, the drinking and the eating, is bcs of yuga, not bcs o f me.HAHA

Sri, u are a master, and u make us readers eat out of yr palms, and u have put me at ease, so tonight i am going to have an extra peg, let the pandits go to hell, u have given me the right reason that this is bcs of this kali yuga.HAHA

Cheers Sri.

REgards

kamal

8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Cheeniya Sir

Thanks to Kamalji for bringing back this post. Such a wonderful post and only you can write it Sir. Its always a pleasure to read your ramblings and there is so much to learn also from your posts.

We can see so much happenings in Kali yug. People dont have time for their families. Those who do bad get back immediately. I have experienced it. There is lot of good and equally lot of bad also going on. Children learn so many things from TV, we have to be behind them to teach what is good and what is bad.

In this kali yug some dont look after their parents well but later after they die realise and go to old age homes and spend their time with them to help them. Since most mothers have to go to work they leave their children in the Creche. In Katha Kalakshebham someone was saying that since the parents leave the child in creche when they were young, so later thats why the children when they grow up and the parents become old leave their parents in Ashram.

Regards
    viji

9. Cheeniya

My dear Kamal
    I do great research to make people who do not live by the Rule Book to feel less guilty but here you come and make it an excuse to indulge more in your pursuits of happiness! Now Harsha is going to blame me squarely whenever you have an extra peg or two. She'll think that her hubby is being spoiled by an epicurean old man!

And when you expressed a desire to be born as a Temple Pundit in your next birth, I felt momentarily happy until I realised that it was only for all the offerings! You are incorrigible my dear! Your excesses cannot be blamed even on Kaliyuga!

And thanks a million for all the good words about my writings.
    Sri

10. Cheeniya

Dear Viji
    Thank you so much for visiting an old thread of mine and offering warm words of appreciation.

This is supposed to be the specialty of Kaliyuga that people who do bad, get it back immediately or that's what people say. But it doesn't happen that way always. 99% escape the Nemesis and that encourages people to commit more and more sins. Our actions must stand vindicated at the altar of our conscience. That's the only way to live a life in Kaliyuga. Kalki Avatar is still a million years away and until the apocalypse arrives, we'll continue to live in acts of sin.

I agree with your view of parents being left in Ashrams by their children who were left in the creche by their parents! Quid pro quo!
    Sri