1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Blackheads removal?

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by Navpreet, Sep 4, 2007.

1. ranjita19

ranjita19 New IL'ite

I use banana skin. Peel off the interior white thin like layers of the banana skin and place them over the blackheads for around 10 min. Repeat this for 15 days to a month. Your blackheads will be gone. It's very effective for those black marks on the upper side of your lips.
    Also,I read somewhere that for black heads you need to apply toothpaste and keep it for around 10-15 min then wash it off. I have not tried it though.

2. shah_786

shah_786 New IL'ite

to every one
    try this method
    apply a thick coat of plan youghut over the black heads and the rest of your face and leave it for 10 mins, then wash with cold water while the face is still wet, wipe your face with rose water with cotton pad/ wool.
    try this once a week.
    come bck 2 me if this dose nt work n i give u sme ideas.
    any more tips needed for hair , facial problemsn reply to me n i give u more of my mother tips

3. sangeethraj

sangeethraj Bronze IL'ite

Hi Shah,
    I have some doubts and need clarification for that.
    I am having oily face, but I read somewhere that rose water is not suitable for oily face is it so.
    Whether facial is good for oily skin? Which type of facial is good for oily skin?
    Could you clarify my doubts

4. soni22

soni22 New IL'ite

Beaton egg whites with a few drops of lemon juice will help u to get rid of blackheads.

Also combine equal parts of baking soda n water in your hand n rub gently on ur skin for 2 -3 min . rinse with warm water.

5. maggi99

maggi99 Senior IL'ite

Black head removal strips works well. but when you happen to have a lot of them you gotta use it once in a week for atleast 3 to 4 weeks to get rid of them. Then ensure that you wash your face every night / every time you go and return home without fail and apply some moisturising lotion. I have tried this on my DH.

It takes some time to get rid of these and then you make sure you keep ur skin dirt free so that they dnt return...

6. sugi85

sugi85 Senior IL'ite

Blackheads can be removed with natural peel off.

Take white of egg
    a Cotton kerchef

beat egg and then dip the kerchef so that egg is sticking to it
    place it over face and allowto dry completely..

Then peel off...

Hope this helps

7. Devadharshini

Devadharshini Bronze IL'ite

Hi navprit,
    i can also suggest u a remedy which u can try at home. Take face tissues and divide 2-3 face tissues into 4 pieces. Now u can take the egg white and start applying it on ur face with a brush n stick ur tissue on top of it, then again apply the egg white on top of the tissues. Repeat this till all ur face area get covered with our face tissue. Let it rest for till it completely dries up. Now u can slowly remove the tissue peel from the top of your forehead,the same way which we do in peel off mask. Instantly u can see some changes on ur face. Repeat it daily for a month followed by steaming. Trust me u will see a great result in one month.

8. krishnateja

krishnateja New IL'ite

Hii friends....
    apply sugar and lemon juice, scrub on your nose. it helps the reducing the blockheads