1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Black moles or outgrowth around neck...

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by srinivasan_vanaja, Aug 7, 2006.

1. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

warts removal

Hi Ladies,

I have heard tht garlic when crushed and kept on the wart and fixed with a tape will remove the wart soon.

I don't know. I haven't tried because I haven't got one now. I had one o two sometime back but may be because of the homeo medicines I take, it fell off on its own.

Latha :wave

2. srinivasan_vanaja

srinivasan_vanaja Gold IL'ite

Thank u!

Hi Latha,

Thank u very much for your new suggestion. Let the Ladies who still have this problem inspite of a good suggestion by Sunitha may benefit from yours.

Vanaja:)

3. Hopefloats

Hopefloats New IL'ite

This really works!

Thanks Sunitha

My husband had a big one on his neck. I followed your tip and was waiting to see the result. It did take about two weeks time. He had slight pain too. I was worried and even thought I would remove it. But my husband was persistent. He said lets wait for a week more and see what happens. The trick worked. Many thanks to you. But it did leave a scar. I hope it vanishes, but my husband is happy its gone.

Thanks once again.

Hopefloats.

4. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

wart

Dear hopefloats

I am happy that atlast it did work.I am surprised though that it has left a scar.Maybe it will heal by itself. I have never tried this on a big wart.

Also, the pain that one experiences during that time is because of the wart drying up.In your case,I think the pain would have been more because of the size of the wart.When the wart is small,the pain is almost non-existent.