1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Black moles or outgrowth around neck...

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by srinivasan_vanaja, Aug 7, 2006.

1. srinivasan_vanaja

srinivasan_vanaja Gold IL'ite

hi,

anybody can tell me what to do to get rid of these black moles around neck (especially where ur chain hangs)?. some moles are deep rooted. is there any oinment to remove them or any home remedy?

2. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

I think it is warts!

Dear Vanaja

I think what you are referring to is warts.In malayalam,we call this 'paalunni'.

This generally is found in the armpits and in the neck.I used to have about 3 -4 such warts on my neck about 6 yrs back.What I did was simple,but a very tricky thing to do.

Take a single hair from your head and tie it around the wart exactly at the point where it attaches itself to the neck. Just put one or two knots. Cut of the excess hair. Leave the tied hair like that for 3-4 days. The wart will dry up and fall on its own. This has really worked for me. The only difficulty in this is the tying of the hair.Get someone's help to do it.

3. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

amazing

Dear Sunita and Vanaja,

Sunitha, I will definitely try your remedy. I have one wart and a friend who is really suffering from many. Thanks for this. One question- can this be done for white warts also?

Vanaja- I read that this happens from manjal charadu, or from using towels that might have been used by others. The latter happens to those who use inflight hot towels or hotel towels. (I got this info from my GP, who says it is a virus). I have written some home beauty remedies from the famous Mrs Rajam Murali- I will pick out the wart remedies and post them too.

In the meantime, we can try Sunitha's remedy.

regards
    Vidya

4. srinivasan_vanaja

Reg Black warts

Dear Sunita,

Thank u very much for a quick reply and a remedy. I think your remedy will suite only for slightly bigger warts. The tiny ones do not grow and it will be difficult to remove them. Anyway let me try your tip.:wave

5. srinivasan_vanaja

Reg Black warts

Dear Vidya,

Thank u very much for your reply. Let us try Sunita's remedy first. Please also forward the remedies that you referred in your mail.:)

6. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

warts

Dear Vidya and Vanaja

Well,I had the normal brown warts only which looked like a bulbous extension of the skin and that I could remove with this age-old method.I really have not heard about white warts.

Vanaja,the warts I had were very small too. It used to look like small ants.I did have a tough time tying the hair(which I did myself) but the results were really amazing!

You could go to a dermatologist if there are many warts.My hubby had a lot of warts all over his face and we got this removed by a dermatologist.

7. srinivasan_vanaja

I have only 4 or 5...

Dear Sunita,

Thank u for your reply. I have only 4 or 5 warts around my neck. They are tiny. Somehow I tried myself and tied the hair around two of my warts. As you said it took a long time to tie it around for the first one. With that experience and the "trick" referred by you, the second one was easier. Thank u once again for your suggestion. I shall certainly inform you the results.:)

8. srinivasan_vanaja

Amazing results!!

Dear Sunitha,

Thank u very much for the amazing tip to get rid of these warts. Two of my warts got dried and vanished. It is really amazing. When I studied the fact, I found that these warts were taking strength and nourishment from our body through the blood flowing in that area. Once the blood circulation is stopped by tying a thin and strong hair around the warts, they loose their nourishment and dries off. I have heard this method earlier too, but of tying these warts with hair from the horse tail. Knowing our own hair can do this much wonder! really nice!

I thank u again and again for this wonderful tip. Now that I have become a expert in tying knots with the hair around tiny warts too.

I have one more doubt. There are few warts which are flat, where u cannot find the pointed attachment. By any chance do you know how to get rid of these types of warts?

But I am very much happy and satisfied with your earlier tip.

Vanaja:clap

9. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

Wow!

Dear Vanaja

I am so happy for you. My mother was the one who told me about this method. It is actually an age-old practice.I used to have about 3-4 warts in my neck about 6 yrs ago. Once while travelling in the bus(on my way back from work),an inquisite lady sitting next to me, saw one of the warts on my neck and assuming it to be an ant,she tried to pinch it away:rotfl :rotfl :oops: .

It was after this incident that I seriously thought of trying this remedy and it really worked for me.About the flatter ones,I have no idea.One of my friends used to tell me that you can burn an agarbathi and try and place it on the wart.It seems the wart will just burst and then the scar will heal by itself. I have not ventured out to try this at all since I am really scared to try it.

10. srinivasan_vanaja

Evem Myself...

Dear Sunitha,

This Agarbathi tip scares me too. Let us be contented with our age-old method itself. I have a herbal tip for these warts. Mix Calcium (Sunnaambu) with Navacharam (I think u will get it from Country Medicine Shop-Herbal) and apply the mixture on these warts. They say that it cures. I have not tried this one yet and hence not aware of the results. Happy to see ur reply.

Vanaja:wave