1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

birthday party location around sunnyvale

Discussion in 'Places & Events in Bay Area' started by tjsrmsh, Jul 21, 2010.

1. tjsrmsh

tjsrmsh New IL'ite

Hi All,
    We are planning to celebrate birthday party for our 5yr old daughter. Can you suggest good locations.. for indians and preferably good veg food available.

Thanks in advance..

2. Nov09baby

Nov09baby Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    Udupi Palace has a banquet hall in Fremont and his buffet offering is quite good.
    Especially the price is really worth it. They have wide selection of items to choose from and they serve dosa right at the table.

I am not sure about the size of the banquet hall you are looking for but Athidhi restaurant in Sunnyvale has 2 Banquet hall options . You can ask for an all vegetarian menu and their food is pretty good too.

Passage to India Bakery is also a nice place, esp. all Veg. menu( Mini Pizzas, Burgers, cakes etc) but the only disadvantage is they do not have a separate banquet hall and their menu will be common with the restaurant guests.

Let me know if you need more information.

3. writeme

writeme Silver IL'ite

4. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

Nov09Baby has given the exact information I wanted to send. What about Chucky Cheese kind of place for young people. They have good veg pizza.

Have a great time where ever you do the birthday.

All the best. :thumbsup

5. Nov09baby

Nov09baby Senior IL'ite

Also, Swati Tiffins, Sunnyvale has a party hall, but their menu options(Indo chinese food is good) are very limited and I'm not sure about the ambience.

Mayura in Santa Clara and Peacock, Fremont Banquet hall are some good options too.
    It depends on the party hall size and your menu requirements. You can choose a park/ club house and then order food from any restaurant you like.

Wishing your kid a wonderful 5th B'Day :)

6. tjsrmsh

tjsrmsh New IL'ite

Thanks for your suggestions.. quite helpful.. Adding to this, can you pls suggest me where can we get party items including return gift for kids, in any single place? Novv09baby, is the udupi palace in Fremont same as the one in sunnyvale?

7. OOPALL

OOPALL Silver IL'ite

You can try Party City or Grand Events if thy are in your area. They carry EVERYTHING!!

8. allistersmith

allistersmith New IL'ite

As you are going to celebrate your daughter's birthday who is 5 yr old and specially for Indians the best place is your home because the heart of Indians is very big and they believe in real figures not as they are made to see.
    More the simple you celebrate most of the peoples are going to encourage for this idea,, Try This.....