1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season - 7

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Aug 31, 2023.

1. indubalram

indubalram IL Hall of Fame

Why is it every one watching the fight and teasing. Nobody to support archana

sweetsmiley, anika987 and Ranchu like this.
  2. indubalram

Captain is not helping and controlling vishnu! V bad. I thought dinesh will come in.

anika987 likes this.
  3. Marzipan

Marzipan Gold IL'ite

It started with a task where they were supposed to elaborate on one superpower they wanted to have. Vishnu began that he wanted to see what was on people's minds. Some people cry one minute, laugh and behave like "Anjali paapa" next minute, argue another minute etc. The whole time he was talking about Archana, implying that she is fake. She started arguing with him in the kitchen later about it. Then he asked how do you know I was talking about you? So you mean you are faking it etc?

anika987 likes this.
  4. Marzipan

Marzipan Gold IL'ite

It started with a task where they were supposed to elaborate on one superpower they wanted to have. Vishnu began that he wanted to see what was on people's minds. Some people cry one minute, laugh and behave like "Anjali paapa" next minute, argue another minute etc. The whole time he was talking about Archana, implying that she is fake and everyone understood but he never mentioned anyone's name. She started arguing with him in the kitchen later about it. Then he asked how do you know I was talking about you? So you mean you are the one who is fake etc?

5. indubalram

6. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Archana need to hold her tongue.
    she said some words of why did you not stay up late to entertain. ooruku munaadi thoonga poiteenga.
    Those words get flared up

Even in the tied up task, she was answering back well . But at one point she gave up saying labo labo nu yen kathareenga. That made her look like she was wrong. Whereas if she had silently walked out saying this is too much I dont need to hear anymore, that would show her as a dignified person in that argument.

sweetsmiley and anika987 like this.
  7. Ranchu

From what I see :
    Raveena : emerging as a strong player. She can reply when needed, her conversation with Maya and her comment in the task about waking up as maya was spot on.

Vikram : Another silent player. But he also knows when to speak up. He's intentionally avoiding it for some reason. rithvika madhiri if he comes to top3 I wont be surprised.

sweetsmiley, anika987 and indubalram like this.
  8. Marzipan

Marzipan Gold IL'ite

I have been meaning to say this for a long time. Raveena is not a Tamil, is she? I am impressed with her Tamil vocabulary and that she is able to read Tamil.

indubalram, anika987 and Ranchu like this.
  9. Ranchu

10. sweetsmiley

sweetsmiley Platinum IL'ite