1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil - Season 6

Discussion in 'TV' started by balakrish, Oct 7, 2022.

1. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

Yes same like anitha and aari. Waiting for people to make slightest of the slips. Hold on to that and pick up fights. Aari idha nermail nu solli public a namba vechan. Anitha went overboard and got evicted. Pona vaati aari ngra suvaru ellarayum kaavu vangichu. Indha vaati it's dhana and Vikraman. Let's see poga poga dynamics eppidi marudhunu.

anika987, meepre and Ranchu like this.
  2. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Vikraman atleast stays calm when ppl are fighting with him.
    Azeem raises his voice and ends up being the bad guy

@stayblessed your review is correct. Indha ram and kathir edhuku irukaanga ne theriyala.
    Who's your guess for eviction this week ?

anika987, meepre, svpriya and 2 others like this.
  3. Mehana

Mehana Platinum IL'ite

Watching everyday 1 hr episode.

Yes intha dhana konjam overconfidence agita...rombo spontaneous fight panra...

Azeem rombo adaki vasikaran...not sure when it will burst

Vikraman rombo serious and little selfish

This season...I don't like sherina very fake , nivas rombo dull person no motivation, manikandan no self analysis, myna okay not bad,

4. stayblessed

My guess is sherina. And as per votes too she has got the least.

Mehana, anika987, Ranchu and 3 others like this.
  5. svpriya

svpriya Silver IL'ite

On seeing vikram and azeem I remembered aari and Bala...both are in a same wavelength now...don't know how long it stays...comparing to other housemates i like vikram..he also doing some mistakes but maintaining decorum even the opposite behaves harshly...
    I felt mahehwari gang as anbu gang...they always targeted aari the same they are following by targeting vikraman...

anika987, Mehana and Ranchu like this.
  6. stayblessed

Wow queency is so cunning. She twisted azeems words, in the name of supporting niva she patronised her and showed azeem also in the bad light. She had no business there. She could've let them have their conversation. She is one piece of work. I have removed her from my favourite list. Che ovvoru manushanukkulayum neraya azhukku.
    But idhunga thimirukku azeem a periya aalu aakudhunga. Adhu dhan kaala kodumai.
    Kamal is watching the episodes this time or is following the social media posts. Edhuva irundhalum he is good this time. My only grouse is he could've let vikraman speak more. He was exposing the groupism of myna, amudhu and gang. He didn't get to speak fully.
    Niva and queency are jealous of Janani dunno why. Janani has a good humour sense and a huge fan base. Adha seriya use pannama amudhu pinnadi suthittu irukku. Now that amudhu told he is her Annan, hopefully she will play her individual game.
    Robert and rachitha kulla ennaya nadakkudu. I think rachitha is tolerating him just for content purpose or doesn't know how to show him his place. She is doing a big mistake. Even if she can't say it in his face, bb camera layavadhu register pannirukkanum. Hope it doesn't become another abhinay paavni scenario.
    I think ayesha walked out. Eviction card la sherina ku malayalathula kaamichidhu is a good move. Ayesha and sherina not only ignored the warnings bb gave, they insulted him. Nalla venum. Both of them have a big attitude. Ivlo thimiru aagadhu. If they want they could've gone to malayalam bigboss. Mahath kulam redcard kuduthanga. Idhungalukku dhan kudukkanum.

meepre, Ranchu, svpriya and 1 other person like this.
  7. svpriya

svpriya Silver IL'ite

Maheshwari and myna vikraman ta body language panathu pathi Kamal sir warn panuvar nu nenachen but disappointed... because of them this week Vikraman konjam dull a iruntha mathri thonuchu enaku...

anika987 and Ranchu like this.
  8. Ruby2019

Ruby2019 Gold IL'ite

Azeem is very rude to Niva when she said she had an eating disorder. He didn’t wnat to apologise for talking about such a triggering episode and insisted he was right. This weekend he got a huge ego boost cause Kamal praised him. It’s very clear Azeem think he’s some popular figure as compared to Niva and talked to her like she was an ‘outsider’.

anika987, varhem and svpriya like this.
  9. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Which episode is this from ?

10. Marzipan

Marzipan Gold IL'ite

Does anyone remember why Mahath got a red card? Does it have something to do with Mumtaz?

anika987 likes this.