1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 4

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

Tried telegram?
    It should definitely work

candidheart likes this.
  2. curlytweethere

curlytweethere Platinum IL'ite

Nethu Anitha innaiku Sanam nalaiku Rekha aunty oda sanda poduvaru pola namma Suresh uncle

Dhamini and anika987 like this.
  3. curlytweethere

curlytweethere Platinum IL'ite

Bala chummu pesanumnu edho counter kuduthutu poran. Silenta irundha Som Anitha Vanitha nu kelappi vittuta. Except for Suresh Anitha Sanam Rekha Nisha rest of them seem calm and not creating unnecessary drama. May be they are saving their energy for the drama created via tasks. Aajeedh ellam veetukulla irukana nu doubt varudhu.

4. netflx

netflx Gold IL'ite

In metro cities (and that too among some sections) you are right, things are changing.
    But in rural areas (and some sections even in cities) this complexion thing is still there. So in some sense, the fact they are dwelling on it, is a reality outside BB too.

5. Indeevara

Of course the discrimination still exists in subtle ways everywhere; but here in BB house they keep talking about it every now and then. The undertone is like " even though she is dark" she is good at heart; she is smart and so on and so forth. That has to be stopped; especially these days when there is a huge social uproar happening against such discrimination.

Dhamini, candidheart and anika987 like this.
  6. Hopikrishnan

Hopikrishnan Platinum IL'ite

Those nails are not grown. They are attached with glue. When enlarged, you can see that the color match was bad.
    upload_2020-10-9_9-21-7.png

I think one nail may have fallen off somewhere. I read this on the internet:
    "So, do acrylic nails fall off on their own?
    Yes, acrylic nails can fall off on their own. This is usually when they have been on your nails for an extended period of time beyond their lifespan and the nail glue has dissolved or become too weak. Other reasons include poor adhesion, poor application, incorrect use of tips and sizing and poor glue quality."

Last edited: Oct 9, 2020
  7. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

Hi Folks,
    I am boycotting Bigg Boss and am not watching, thanks to Kavin et all for teaching me a lesson last time. Not sure how many hours I lost with the reguar show / unseen / youtube reviews of the show and others reviews and the comments, not to mention the mental agony.

@candidheart 's message prompted me to post in this thread. You can invest on a VPN software ( should be about $50 per year I think ) and log in to hotstar india and watch all the programs including Bigg Boss which is blocked in hotstar USA ).

I believe hotstar india has a bunch more movies as well.

Good Luck

Ranchu and candidheart like this.
  8. candidheart

candidheart IL Hall of Fame

@anika987 @Indeevara @balakrish Thank you for all the suggestions

@balakrish My son also told about The VPN option and I tried it with my office VPN which has India gateway but it didn't work. Do you have recommendation on any particular VPN software? I don't mind buying one..

But for now, my DH seeing how eager I was, he found that facebook watch app has the Biggboss episodes..will have to wait a day beforean episode is uploaded..but something is better than nothing, and moreover got the Approved seal from DH:smile:
    I'm watching day3 episode now:cheer:
    each episode is 45 mins?

Ranchu, anika987 and Dhamini like this.
  9. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

Anitha manasulla pattadhaiyai ellaam solluren - appadi endru sonnaanga! This is an oft quoted speech in BB by many participants previously as well to stress the point that they are honest and frank. In reality we all cannot talk what we feel directly to all. We need pause a minute before we say something be at home and moreso at work. BB is a work platform for all these inmates. In such a place there should be some nuance in the way anyone behaves with millions watching. Ninaithadaiyellam pesa mudiyaadhu, this is my experience in my life. The episodes showed hardships which the participants endured.

anika987 and Indeevara like this.
  10. Indeevara

Anybody watching unseen?
    Where is it available?
    Tamildhool has unseen titled video but its the same regular("seen") episode.