1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3

Discussion in 'TV' started by ashneys, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

is this the most watched show on VTV ?
    Aren't there lots of other family dramas, music, comedy, food kinds of shows ?
    Is there a viewer share ranking within VTV ?

If there is anything in the show that is consistent, it is the expulsion of characters that are deemed unfair on several social media discussion groups. Twerking a lot of people's expectations up and up, and then smashing them down had been pretty consistent. Now Losliya has been going up in the expectations of many; if the pattern is going to hold, I think Los might end up losing the top-spot to one of the guys, likely Sandy. The unexpected one!

2. sabari

sabari Gold IL'ite

Already i don't watch any dramas, i used to watch super singer long back, but when they replaced sai charan as winner instead of satyaprakash i stopped watching it. I was retaining this channel only for the new release movies they telecast. Now i dont care.

Ranchu, Dhamini and Murano like this.
  3. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

4. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

Almost all channels have serials and shows like the ones you have told here. Mega serials drag for years.

As far as serials go, sun tv had been the market leader with consistent high TRP for many years now. They had been first atleast in Tamil. VTV had caught up second on the TRP scale mainly due to its reality shows particularly this BB.

Next comes Zee TV although has a top serial currently going on.

The thing I want to tell is VTV isn’t the only choice for the audience as there are other channels offering the same content. Only difference would be movies and these so called reality shows. So one doesn’t lose anything by not watching this VTV, unless for these shows which are shown only for few months in a year.

Amulet likes this.
  5. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

There is always the possibility to re subscribe if needed again. Finish this season and do as you like. The result is still not yet out. Many rumours are still circulating telling they will give the title and runner to one foreigner and another our country men. But whatever maybe this season was such a pathetic one. That’s my view.

For me I haven’t watched VTV much at all except this BB and few serials some years ago. I wouldn’t miss much from this channel.

Amulet and Murano like this.
  6. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

7. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

8. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

9. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

10. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite