Beware - Work from home scheme

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by malspie, Aug 31, 2007.

1. suganyasvn

suganyasvn New IL'ite

hi frnds,
    i too tried lots of online surveys and paid mails but everything i sfraud ....but one thing i want to say one of my cousin doing some home based franchaising but it really works good she was more in trested in that job ...since todays girls cant able to work after their marriage for atleast 3 to 4 yrs and bcoz for children even they are well educated ...since they r have good frnds network through college schools and etc ....they can able to easily do MLM kind of things ...my cousin also like that she doesnt want to waste that 3 yrs now itself she is earning through that...after within 3 yrs she is saying that her network will grow more even she cares or not abt that business she will get some regular income ....some of the home based franchaising compznies are..amway.quixtar,oriflame...etc

2. tharani

tharani New IL'ite

hello this is tharani from abudhabi im very intrested in watching your website i saw many new friends are there i want to have a good friendship with you ..At a time i want to do some online jobs plz give me some tips to do this jobs.

3. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Do not put in much efforts on this online jobs, it is money making racket for the other party.

4. anitharajini

anitharajini New IL'ite

Hi Mals,

The message you have conveyed is correct to some extent. But still there are some authentic programs that are really paying out.

There is a survey program in which I joined has paid out in terms of gift vouchers which I have used to buy some items online. Also there is a click ad to earn program which has paid me 20$ at the end of 3 months. Though these amounts seems to be less but still makes some difference to sit idle at home.

Anyhow beware of cheaters

-Ani

5. MegVik

MegVik New IL'ite

Hi Anitharajini...

Can u provide more details about that site???

6. Shanthisreadymx

Shanthisreadymx New IL'ite

Dear all,

While "work from home" all of you think of data entry, or clicking an advt., etc. using computers and internet. It is not the idea. Women like us who are housewives can do any entrepreneur activity and earn by selling.

Regards
    Shanthi

7. ksuji

ksuji Gold IL'ite

Thanks for the information. So many will be saved from their anxiety.

8. rosy786

rosy786 IL Hall of Fame

can u give more information about the job anitharanjini.. i too like to join

9. Shirdi123

Shirdi123 New IL'ite

Thanks for your warning. It helps

10. karthikshetty

karthikshetty Senior IL'ite

I'll give you a viable tip for a real work-from-home job...this is what i do...i manage the social media accounts (facebook, twitter, g+ et el.) of a few corporate companies...the trick is not to catch the big fish but find a few small and medium sized companies who will give you work...start small, succeed, and earn.