1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Best way for personal celebrations

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by radhavenkatesh, Mar 30, 2007.

1. varunmishra

varunmishra New IL'ite

Meenu I Agree With You,Its Great Idea For celebration

2. shyamala1234

shyamala1234 Platinum IL'ite

In Ramakrishna Math, Hyderabad...there is poor feeding every day. Anybody can sponseor for that day by paying an amount. They feed about 200 people...the swamijis serve, make a prayer and one of them sits with them and eats also. There is a breakfast programme for school going children, around 100 children. They come before going to school in their school uniforms and have their breakfast. If nobody is sponsoring on some days RKMath spends and serves on that day. For kid's birthdays we sponsor the breakfast programmes and all other anniversaries, birthdays and even death anniversaries we sponsor poor feeding. We are following this since so many years...even when not in India.I have faith...they spend every rupee that we donate in a very proper way.

Syamala

Thyagarajan likes this.
  3. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Hai,

reallly good and great idea where we will feel full satisfaction and it REACHES THE HOLY FEET OF LORD ONLY.
    I am also doing keen on annadaanam on birthday, wedding etc., in Mylapore Saibaba temple where they are
    maiantaining the crowd very strictly.