Best training institute for IIT entrance in hyderabad?

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Hyderabad' started by vaishnavilakshmi, May 4, 2007.

1. vaishnavilakshmi

vaishnavilakshmi Bronze IL'ite

[​IMG] Best training institute for IIT entrance in hyderabad ?
    Hi all,

Looking forward for best training institute for IIT entrance :

My cousin gave SSC exams and looking forward to join a good trining institute for IIT entrance.As we all know about MS.Ramaiah Institute is the best place for that.But nowadays there are many other insitutes comming up competetively.I heard about Krishnamurty IIT academy and people say that Krishnamurthy insitute is relatively better now.can anyone tell more about this institute.Is it good?

Cheers,
    Vaishu

2. Riturao

Riturao New IL'ite

Re: Best training institue for IIT entrance in hyderabad?

Hi all,
    Ya both the institutes have started together if i am not wrong.plz correct me if wrong.Both have set a standard for themselves.These days you find more institutes such as Chaitanya,Narayana..You can also check in those institutes

Regards
    Riturao

3. varudhini

varudhini Bronze IL'ite

Dear Vaishnavi

It is true that the two institutions that you have mentioned are pioneers in IIT training. But the admission is only through entrance test and that was over for this year in both. FITZEE and PAGE are also good. You can have their contact numbers in news papers as daily they will give advertisements. Other known to be good are Delta and Matrusri.

Love
    Varudhini

4. vaishnavilakshmi

vaishnavilakshmi Bronze IL'ite

Hi Varudhini,

Thanq so much for the information.I shall ask my cousin to visit these institutes too once and findout.yeah,as u said he needs to get through entrances to get into these institutes(krishnamurthy and MS.Ramaiah).He got through Krishnamurhty entrance.He is waiting for MS.Ramaiah Institute entrance results which has been conducted on 6th may(last sunday).

And by the way,Do the 4 institutes u mentioned conduct entrances just as krishnamurthy and MS.Ramaih does?

-Vaishu