1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Best surprise you ever gave your DH

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by anuraj92, Feb 7, 2011.

1. anuraj92

anuraj92 Bronze IL'ite

Hi everyone,
    I was just wondering it would be fun to share with each other the best surprises we ever gave our DH...let me start with mine and hope to read many more such surprises from you all...

Myself, my DH , kids and my parents we all went to visit my brother who stays in US..we stay in Kuwait and my parents in India...we stayed with my brother for nearly 4 weeks and then my DH had to come back to Kuwait as he had to join back to work...
    Myself, kids and my parents were supposed to join him after a month. Every day after he is back from work he used to come online to chat with us... i wanted to be with him for our anniversary so i preponded my travel and i came to Kuwait without his knowledge. A friend of mine came to the airport and he dropped me home It was 4.45 pm and my husband leave office by 5 pm...as usual i went online and my husband seeing me online messaged me that he was still in the office and in another 30 mins will reach home and then we can chat...i also told ok and that i will be waiting for him....by the time he reached home i took bath, made myself fresh and was hiding...
    He came back in hurry and went near the computer to switch it on....i hugged him from back and screamed...SURPRISE....my husband was stunned...he couldnt beleive that i came all alone from US to Kuwait....it took me 20 hrs to reach kwt with 3 transits...i was very tired but on seeing the happiness on my husbands face i forgot everything...my husband was in tears... we can never forget that moment
    Now guys it is ur turn to share such experiences.....

2. nimmimoorthy

nimmimoorthy Platinum IL'ite

Anu, Nice thread.
    Nice sweet surprise to your DH.

I had given surprises twice to my DH.Both for our wedding anniversary
    My first anniversary we were not together.
    My second anniversary i presented him a shirt. he was really surprised beacuse i was nine months pregnant and questioned how i managed to buy?
    My third anniversary i bought him a gold ring and kept in the prayer room. that was really a big surprise.

And i give him many surprises in cooking too :biglaugh

3. anuraj92

anuraj92 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Nimmi,
    That was so sweet of you to take so much pain during ur pregnancy and give him such a wonderful gift...
    next surprise to him was during our college days...it was a special day for us and we had bought gift and a card for each other ...the best part was we both gave each other tha same card...it was a Love note for ur better half...
    it was a great surprose for both of us...
    hey guys lot more to hear from you all.....