"Best Summer Vacation that I Ever Had/ Would Like to Have"-Contest for July 2008

Discussion in 'Topic of the Month - Contest' started by Aarushi, Jul 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moonbeams

Moonbeams Bronze IL'ite

Congratulations Vidya......May you win many many more....Wish you all the best...

And Congrats Sudha and Geevin....I really loved Geevin's flight of Fantasy....Really a brilliant and excellent imagination(dream)....Congratulations once again....
    May You all have best of best things in life..

Regards Moonbeams..

2. Oviya

Oviya Silver IL'ite

Thanks for the response, Usha dear!...I'll search, too, when I find time...

3. Oviya

Oviya Silver IL'ite

Dear Geeveein,

Congrats!

I'm not able to open more windows of ms-office stuffs as we are in the trial period which I came to know from my DH after opening Vidya Arun's entry...So, yet to read yours and Usha's....

4. Vidya Arun

Vidya Arun Senior IL'ite

Dearmost Malathy

How sweet of you to perfectly pack the beautiful gift and have it delivered at home? Malathy it was a state of ecstasy when the DHL guy came home and gave me the packet. Thanks again for the love and encouragement. I really feel that IL will grow into not only a larger community but also an intellectual community. My heartfelt thanks to you and Jey for being with us all through out.

Love
    Vidya

5. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Dear vidhya,
    heartiest congratulations to u on winning the contest...july definitely seems to have been your month but your narration was excellent and i had a lovely mental trip to lisbon too...thanks

dear Usha,
    your entry too was very good and since it has been some years since i visited switzerland i enjoyed recollecting it..

dear geetha,
    your flight of fantasy to Mars was excellent...with loads of humour..enjoyed it immensely,my friend...

I am sorry for being late here but please accept my belated congratulations...
    love
    Mindi

Last edited: Aug 20, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.