Best IVF doctors India

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by soulsister, Jun 5, 2014.

1. soulsister

soulsister Senior IL'ite

Friends, as I told in my earlier posts I have twice failed ivf. Embryos were excellent. They never did Doppler before transfer, but lining was good at 9 mm. I need a better clinic which gives personal attention and times ET with great care. As I am already 37, can't wait longer.

Please friends, help me by sharing best ivf doctors of India : Delhi, Mumbai, chennai, Ahmadabad, Jaipur anywhere in India. I want to try once more before proceeding for adoption

2. soulsister

soulsister Senior IL'ite

Can none of u wonderful ladies share the list of best ivf centres in our metros? Please, it will help everyone. I have searched many threads but it's regarding a single city. But girls like me with multiple ivf failure and no more hopes really want to try once more in the best clinic where we will get personalised attention.

from what I gathered in previous posts
    Chennai: dr samundi
    banglore: j p clinic
    mumbai: dr malpani , dr Sadhna
    delhi: Southend?

Any my more names & insights wud be highly appreciated

3. Sairam2311

Sairam2311 Silver IL'ite

I have heard a lot about Dr.Firuza Parikh. I have not met her personally but interacted with her through emails. I find her very honest and genuine and definitely not after money(although her charges are high).

1 person likes this.
  4. soulsister

soulsister Senior IL'ite

Thanks a lot for replying Sairam. God bless