best honeymoon spot in India

Discussion in 'Travel' started by pebblebeach, Feb 22, 2008.

1. pebblebeach

pebblebeach Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    Thank you all for your replies...its really a big list...I feel like going to all these places...I think for that I need to plan honeymoon every year:p

2. sowmyapbhat

sowmyapbhat Senior IL'ite

Hi,

I too would vote for Gangtok(Sikkim) as a good place for a honeymoon - it is relatively unknown, so it is not as crowded as other famous spots.
    I would also like to say here that Darjeeling is a bit of a let-down, because I found it extremely dirty and overcrowded. The tea gardens were beautiful, though.

On an aside, I would recommend Andaman & Nicobar islands to you - many people have told me that the beaches are pristine and the greenery splendid.

Good luck with your travel plans,
    Sowmya

3. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Haaaaaaa haaaaaaaa,

Munnar will be my first preference, its not only beautiful place but also safest!! :cool:

Though Darjeeling, Kulu, Manali & Shimla are awesome places but shld be very careful and alert!!

4. bhuman

bhuman Senior IL'ite

Kulu manali................ is my first preference

5. vidhusooraj

vidhusooraj Senior IL'ite

hi
    there is a place near to mysore its called Coorg (Orange counrty).actually no people is much aware of the beauty of this place..its near to manglore airport...we too think like this...but after our marriage,we gt a chance to visit this place.so we decide to go there...and we really surprised after reached there.its a hill station..cold climate....and so many beautifull places...and it become one of our memorable moment..if u have enough time.u just try to visit here..u will be surprised

6. pebblebeach

pebblebeach Senior IL'ite

I have been to Coorg though not for honeymoon. It really is a very cool and nice place..we went there in the mid of summer but all the time we where there I forgot that its summer..so cool, showering now and then...I wish I could go there once again..

7. nasrin

nasrin New IL'ite

Hi,

My Vote Goes For Kulimanali.its Amust Place Tovisit.

8. Nettem

Nettem New IL'ite

lakshadweep is the best place.

9. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

I would cast my vote for Kodai Kanal in Tamil Nadu. Fortunately, it has still retained its old-world charm.

Honey-mooners can always go for the Honey-moon packages in Carlton (high-end, but worth every penny), Valley View and Villa Retreat (bot have splendid views of the valley).

Kodai is one spot where my DH and I can go anytime.

HAPPY HONEYMOONING and KEEP THE ROMANCE ALIVE!!!:kiss