Best fertility centers in chennai

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Lavanyaram, Jan 2, 2014.

1. ashika

ashika New IL'ite

Thank you all for the kind responses.

I have started with Garba Rakshambigai Fertility centre as this was close to my place of residence. two of my friends also suggested the same. they said the doctors there have many years of experience and the most important of all - good success rates!

i am hoping that i would get pregnant without going for IVF! as my fiends described it - its a lots of injections and i am so afraid of injections.

please some tips to get pregnant without IVF?

thanks a lot

2. piano

piano Bronze IL'ite

Dear Lavanya,

treatment in chennai is different from that of US.getting individual attention is quite difficult .But u get best treatments in chennai thats for sure.Probably theyll suggest a lap and once that procedure is over u can try Sydney Ivf(city branch) in australia.Dr.Derek lok is a v.good doctor.

3. ramyasri9916

ramyasri9916 Senior IL'ite

Hi, I am not sure whether you had undergone the treatment or not. pls update if you are taking any treatment if not can suggest you with what you are searching for. Chennai is a very good place for infertility treatment. There are eminent and famous doctors like, Dr. Samundi Sankari, Dr. Geetha, Dr. Sitamani. All the best for your treatment. Take care.

4. prabhalakshmi83

prabhalakshmi83 New IL'ite

Hi all,

Glad to inform in this forum that my pregnancy is going good so far.

Docs at Garba Rakshambigai fertility centre are asking me to be normal just not to stress or do strenous work (no need for bed rest)!!!!

other IVF patients in GFC are also not on bed rest. I saw some couples having their second baby through IVF at GFC only. They said they were never advised bed rest.

But in my earlier attempts at other centres, where i had IVF before, i was asked to be on bed rest.

what should i do?

5. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi,
    If your health is good, baby placenta position and cervix are are good, you can do normal activities. No need for strict bed rest. But do the things little slow, don't bend suddenly and sit on floor before the 36W margin. Don't lift heavy weight. That should keep you stable. Watch any sign of back pain and report to your doc if you get any. Other than that if you are able to do simple chores, you can do them.

6. prabhalakshmi83

prabhalakshmi83 New IL'ite

Thank you very much!

As you can understand, having become pregnant on my fourth attempt, i am very afraid. but to be frank, it is so much less stressful NOT to be on bed rest!

thanks again

7. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Ya, true. Full bed rest is really a boring one.
    Enjoy gentle walks & activities!
    Take care.

8. ramyasri9916

ramyasri9916 Senior IL'ite

Hi,

Congrats on your pregnancy prabha. Take rest, and try doing small works with little care, everything will be okay. soon you can hear your baby cry. take care.

9. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

any one can help me?

please i need ur opinion abt srushti hospital ramapuram chennai , pls let me know

regards
    Suganya

10. ashika

ashika New IL'ite

hi,

All the best for the pregnancy!

take care

Last edited: Jul 23, 2014