1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Best Carribean Vacations And Cruise?

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by anika987, Sep 1, 2022.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Firstly..cruise or vacation in carribean resorts which is better?

Can you let me know the Best and safest carribean destinations with family..

2. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

Any of the major cruise lines will be safe. If you don’t want to cruise then an all-inclusive resort is very convenient. It depends on what you prefer and your budget.
    Make sure you’re not heading into any hurricanes.

KashmirFlower likes this.
  3. Mehana

Mehana Platinum IL'ite

Lots of Costco packages has best cruise vacation, it's safe and they good rate as well.

4. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Cruise !share your experience too !

KashmirFlower likes this.
  5. Ragavisang

Ragavisang Gold IL'ite

I went on different cruises. I love going on cruises. I feel Disney cruise is the best ,though it's expensive they pamper you like anything. Especially Kids would enjoy it the most (bec of unlimited desserts/ice creams:cheer: ) and they (adults too ) get to see their beloved Disney characters up close and take pictures and interact with them in leisure way not like in Disney world lots of walking and exhausted at the end. They offer day care also , so you can enjoy your time with your hubby and not to worry about the kids. I miss my cruise trips. I always feel like I am on a school excursion (no responsibilities) ... open theatres with readily available popcorn, pizza , tons of entertainments no need to worry about cooking, cleaning , making the bed...Now a days they serve Indian foods as well. In my last trip my next door neighbor was a old lady and they published her info in the cruise paper saying she hops between the cruises for more than 10 years. Best place to be in, in our old ages I guess:yum:. IMO cruise is the best:number_one:.