Bengkung Belly Wrap For Post Delivery Tummy

Discussion in 'Post Pregnancy Care' started by keerthinathan24, Apr 18, 2018.

1. keerthinathan24

keerthinathan24 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Friends

Iam Krithi...
    My son is going to be two years old now .. But just me started feeling for my tummy showing bigger as if Iam carrying 5 months baby ...

Really struck with busy schedule.. and never thought of myself and healthy workouts..

My weight is 60 kg only but only issue is big tummy ...

Recently when I was surfing I got to know about Bengkung belly wrap with saree for the belly reduction -post delivery..

But will it workout if I do now ..?. I mean after two years post delivery...!!!
    Or specially only during mentural cycle days do need to have to wrap ?(heard this like wrapping only on periods days but not sure )

Kindly suggest me friends if u are aware of this belly wrapping ..

Krithi

2. keerthinathan24

keerthinathan24 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Dears...

Why no reply yet ?

Did I post in wrong group or forum?

3. SunPa

SunPa Platinum IL'ite

OP,
    I am not sure if binders will help after 2 years. What needs to be done is your core muscles need to be strengthened. Binders will not help with that -

The best way forward is to work out.
    Do you happen to have diastasis recti ? Please google and check if you have and measure the gap. If you do have please work on breathing alignment and diastasis safe core strengthening exercises

Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
  4. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

i tried this dear. even i have post preg. belly which didnt reduce. because of my laziness i didnt practice this for a long time. because it may take more time to tie this up which is really boring every time i stopped wrapping this. :) try this with dedication and sincerely tie up everyday u may get desired results.. What i feel is a pos partum belt which may help and easy to wear. If u have all patience do try this one.