1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Benefits Of Sesame Oil

Discussion in 'Indian Diet & Nutrition' started by Jaya, Nov 20, 2005.

1. abhinavsingh

abhinavsingh New IL'ite

2. superwoman09

superwoman09 Gold IL'ite

nice information. Is the cold pressed one okay for oil pulling/swishing and massaging purposes. The brand that I recently got is "Prabhat".

3. mydreams66

mydreams66 New IL'ite

Hi Friends,

Can anyone tell me , if there is an oil mill in Chennai? I want to get the sesame oil done personally than getting the packed ones. This makes it very healthy.
    Recently i read a book on Medicineless health and they have advised to get the oil done personally so it is not adulterated and all the nutrients are intact. This is their recipe:
    20 kgs of black Til. keep it the sun for a day. Remove the stones and other particles and than get it ground in the oil mill with 1 kg of palm sugar. Thi oil is supposed to be very healthy of the body, also good for arthritis patients since the calcium in the oil penetrates the body faster.

i have been trying to find out if there is any oil mill in Chennai. So far , no luck. Can someone in chennai help me in this ??

Thanks

Last edited: Dec 9, 2013