1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Being happy at other’s good Fortune

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Sep 1, 2014.

1. kalpavriksham

kalpavriksham Gold IL'ite

MEGAAAAAAAAAA-SERIAL BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY BHAIYYA!
    enjoyed every bit of ur writing.
    Kudos to ur Benz friend. True to the saying,"tell me ur friend, i will tell u who u are".
    after all whose friend is he? won't he imbibe atleast a fraction of his friend's divinely goodness? God Bless!
    just as a grain is enough to check a pot full of rice, i need not have to read all ur articles to know ur goodness (just as it is in the case of few other members of IL)
    As Vijiamma had putit, God has sent EVERYONE with his/her TAG to earth. NOTHING is in our hands.
    both our entry and exit in this world and the period interim are all HIS DECISION abt. which no one has any control.
    We are just HIS puppets. finish our roles and give way for the rest, that is all.

BUT LET THE STAY ON THIS EARTH BE WITHOUT ANY NEGATIVE FEELINGS (which are aplenty, sadly)

we should try to rejoice others happiness. it is just in your mind.
    in my yoga class iused to pray to Pathanjali munivar and fold my legs to start. some ill-tempered ladies envied my easiness. FINISHED! that was my last yoga day!
    till date am unable to de vajrasanam or any other asanams, seiously
    sidn'tuch is their power of envy. GOD!

i started my career as a 2nd std. teacer. in one week,s time, my principal made me handle 9 and 10. aaha1 the girls, all in INFERNO. luckily the principal was a SHE! haha! But like a fool, fearing their fury, anger, comments i didn't taje the offer then but eventually at a later date handled 10th.

Such silly feelings of jealousy which will take on NOOWHERE. they only invite health problems.
    Oh sorry for my boring sermon.
    see, this what! some of the writings in our IL leads one to write more and more.
    VERY SORRY.