1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Being Brave comes from within

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by malspie, Jul 17, 2007.

1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Tough days makes you tougher

Dear Members,

TODAY THERE IS A THREAD BY ONE OF OUR MEMBERS TO ASK US TO PRAY FOR HER FATHER. MY TOPIC HERE IS SUCH MOMENTS WHEN ACTUALLY GETS OVER WE REALISE HOW MUCH OF STRENGTH AND BRAVERY WE HAD IN US....

Life is not just to read and come out of messages and snippets.. Life becomes more meaningful when we share those rare brave moments with others so that WE MAY HOLD THE TORCH FOR ALL THE INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE NOT SO PREPARED TO FACE LIFE WITH ALL ITS UPS AND DOWNS..

Suicide, drug addiction, wrong moves, abuse, are a few corners where one seek solace when we do not fight with ourselves to bring the BRAVERY IN US TO FIGHT WITH REALITIES OF LIFE....

There is no shame or feeling of guilt to share these moments of life... Lets pick up courage and pen down those days of life...

As an individual we all have gone through certain phases in life where we had to face the guns of fate... At that point of time, whether you are married or unmarried does not matter. We had to make appropriate decisions and move on... I know there must be thousands of woman around this world who had to go through this phase in life... After passing through that phase successfully, have we not congratulated ourselves for being there and done that with full confidence and zeal. Where did we get that COURAGE... That Bravery.... have we not stood tall against all the odds that we had to face during that phase.. and yes those SARCY remarks from our own friends, relatives and neighbours and may be the devil inside us who has forced us to withdraw and run away, to give up. I am sure many of us must have gone through such phase in life and have come out WINNERS.....

Dear friends, being connected is not always reading about news, gossips, recepies. It is more than that..... We need to give strength to those girls, woman and yes even men are welcome if they are members to share with us those moments of their life, where they stood tall facing all odds and came out the winner... It could be for a selfish cause, for someone in the family, for your friend, finally it only means you listened TO YOUR INNER VOICE... YES MY FRIENDS ... AT THAT MOMENT BRAVERY COMES FROM WITHIN.... WE HAVE IT IN US.. WE ARE BORN WITH IT... WE DO NOT LOOK FOR IT... WE DO NOT CRAVE FOR IT... WHY SUCCUMB SO EASILY IN LIFE.... GOD HAS MADE US SO STRONG.. WE HAVE TO GO THROUGH THAT TRIAL IN LIFE.. TO TEST OURSELF.... IN CASE WE HAVE DOUBT....

Come and write to us and share your STRENGTH WITH ALL OF US.. We would like to read and give hope and dimensions to people who have lost themselves under fear, pain and agony.....

Love and Regards
    mals

AT THAT MOMENT!!!!

Last edited: Jul 31, 2007

2. Lotus007

Lotus007 Senior IL'ite

One has to be brave to hold the threads of one's life with dignity. It has to be woven neatly and not pulled from all sides, as events may pass, but memories do not and people will have a pointing finger at us on our behaviour during crisis. A smart and intelligent person, will always think and act and will keep all this in mind. Being brave comes from within and has to be exhibited at the right time and with the right intentions. One cannot use bravery for petty fights and quarrels, but fighting with battles of life, say financial crisis at home, sickness at home, pulling the reins at home, sudden windfall of events at home, we have to learn to be brave, calm and composed to come out a winner.

I liked the topic and am taking it to the FP list.

3. dream.girl

dream.girl Silver IL'ite

Dear Malspie,

Really good topic u had putfroth..2 yrs earlier I really do not know that life has also downs because till thn I´m facing only ups and happy moments of life except education tension..In last 2 yrs I had seen a lot and learned a lot in my life,those 2 yrs are a lesson to me..I was totally drowned in darkness and depression,could not even do anyhting in my life,no one even to say hi or ask abt me.. except eating and sleeping...It took exaclty 1 yr period for me to come up and continue my life all alone in a strange country where I am now.How a girl can feel if she has her own DH and inlaws living in the same city but who doesn´t care abt u,My heart squeezed out and burned whenever I think abt it, But I always said to myself that What has happened to me is happened for good,and things done are for some meaning in my life. I tried many times to run away to India and hide but my Parents never allowed me to do so and they said harshly that u should settle and mould your own life..Thank god and my Parents for showing me my path. Now, I´m happy that I´m carrying my life with small happiness,good frnds, and with Positive approach that I will definetly succeed one day.I would have never become a strong lady If I hadn´t undergone the Pain..and I´m looking forward to become more stronger and the strongesttt...

Especially My heartful thanks to Ilites who extended there helping hand and thus INDUS became my part of life..

Hugs,
    dg..

4. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mals
    An excellent topic put forth by you dear.. And you have said it incredibly well too... Glad you have chosen to write on this great topic.. So many of us women are going to benefit from this.. Thank you... :bowdown.. Interestingly enough the comments so far is excellent too!

5. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Thank you Lotus for recycling an old post which even has erased from my mind too. Thanks for nominating the post, it is very kind of you.

6. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear AC,

I do not get dithered by the comments, I write coz I like to write, Your presence makes me write more and more. Next time, I will try and write on hair fall and under arm waxing.. Big LaughBig Laugh