1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bedroom Scene

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Oct 17, 2007.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Roopa,

I am glad u liked this peice, and i could make u laugh:-oI received a nasty comment from someone.I guess some people dont have a sense of humour.Here i am making fun of myself, and not of anyone else,and some people feel offended.Well well.

so yr comment made my day, thanks for the nice words, and keep them coming, bcs they encourage me.Thanks a ton.Kamal

2. balamotwani

balamotwani Bronze IL'ite

Dear Mr. Kamalji,

I was just advising you to quit smoking and drinking, i dont know you personally.
    Some people, if told like in my way, they take it as a challenge and i thought you will stop your die hard habits and will reply to my post after that. It is not that i dont have sense of humour.

It was a nice write up. Sorry, if you feel offended. I have laughed for so many of your threads, though i have not replied for all of them.

Bala

3. vidyasundar

vidyasundar Bronze IL'ite

Dear Roopa,
    it helps me in both ways:biggrin2:

regards
    vidyasundar

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Bala,

Did i not reply to u ? If so i am sorry.The comment i am referring to, is not yours.There is another nasty one, which was not in good taste.

And u have every right to advise me to stop smoking and drinking, it is for my own good health, why would i feel bad about it, Bala.

I am sorry that the misunderstanding has been created, but beleive me, it was not your comment, but somebody else's and u can read that comment and understand.

Thanks and keeop coming please.And feel free tio write, i dont get offended easily.Life is too short for that.

Kamal

5. balamotwani

balamotwani Bronze IL'ite

Hello Kamalji,

I just thought bcos you didnt reply to me and my elder sis latamurali, but she didnt write anything that offends you. So thats why i wrote.

Usually i never expect replies for my posts/threads, bcos i saw that you have replied to almost all of them. Anyway it is better to clarify the misunderstanding.

Dont worry about if someone doesnt liked what u wrote or wrote something to offend you. Just take it lightly. Be cool. I am much younger to you, sorry for advising you. Remember that you made many of us to laugh and there are always critics in all fields and i feel it should be there so that the best is yet to come.

Bala

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Bala,

firstly i would have adressed u as Bala ji, but so many people here have told me, not to put the ji behind, that i forget who tole me, hence now i adress by the first name.

I am very sorry for not replying to yr and yr sister's replies.I will tell u the reason.There were so many comments on this blog, that i by mistake forgot, so my apologies for the same.

Also these days i scroll down below this answer page and read,the 10 or so comments, and reply which makes it easier .i go number by number.Please accept my apologies.It is always nice to reply to comments, bcs they other person has taken the trouble to read yr blog,and comment, and its only fair to reply to comments.

I dont normally take to heart comments, even those that do not agree to my views.But some are not in good taste,and they hurt a bit, but i let it go.

You can read my reply to that comment.Just two words, and i did not get into an argument with the person.each to their own.

Thanks and sorry for any inconviencence that i may have caused u and yr sister.My apologies, and i hope i dont forget to answer yr replies in future.Thanks for bearing with me,Bala.Regards.kamal

7. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Kamalji,

Now i understand the no comments, thanks....and all....

I thought your sense of humor was a armour which will not take a dent...looks like i was wrong.:shock:..

You can't make everybody happy at the same time...chalta hai...after all everybody has the freedom to express....

8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Shanti,

Well i am human too Shanti.Glad u spotted the chink in my armour eh ! Let Veda be carefull.HAHA.Thanks and regards.kamal

9. healthonmove

healthonmove Gold IL'ite

To Note... Each cigarette contains about 7000 chemicals, many of which are poisonous and about 70 cause cancer. Every time you inhale smoke from a cigarette, small amounts of these chemicals get into the blood through the lungs.

It’s a big mind game; All smokers know there are helpful methods to stop smoking…. Don’t you!! Make sure you don't ignore the strong physical addictions, as they are very real. Though there are many tips and techniques for quitting smoking, but not all of them work for everyone. So you need to do your own research so that you can find out how many quit smoking techniques there are. Contact your doctor to help you find your “Quitting method”.

10. vinoran

vinoran Bronze IL'ite

Kamalji, what a hilarious lively Blog.
    Lucky - the Toothpaste companies, they will make good business because of persons like you ha! ha!! haaa!!!!

1 person likes this.