1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bedroom Scene

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Oct 17, 2007.

1. Tamildownunder

Tamildownunder Bronze IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

Reading about your habits of eating non-veg, smoking and drinking alcohol, I remembered this joke.

One person was operated upon for critical illness. When he recovered, he asked the doctor how long he would live after the operation. Doctor asked him, 'do you drink, do you smoke, do you eat meat, do you enjoy women?'. He siad no to all the questions. The doctor then asked him, " What the hell for you want to live?". :rotfl

Regards,

TDU

2. Nivedi

Nivedi New IL'ite

Hilarious Kamalji! :rotfl

And the last line....being chained on the lawns....:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

In addition to my husband's snores, I also have to bear with his sleep walking habits. Most of the time, he runs in the night to open the door and I have to run behind him to pull him inside the house. :shock:

3. Swinder Kaur

Swinder Kaur New IL'ite

Hi, I was smiling to myself while reading your write out. I'm in the same position as your wife. No doubt my hubby doesn't drink or smoke, but he snores heavily. This is annoying and I do have to wake him up several times during his sleep.

As for your vices, I will really suggest that you adopt this for leisure and on ocassions only and not make it a daily habit. Ultimately, you must learn how to respect your partner and kick off this old habit. What is basically prompting you to do it is bcos you're not spending enough time with your wife.

4. achu

achu Bronze IL'ite

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Jaishree,

Tuffy and me sleep very well, it is wife's sleep that is disturbed.REg drinking, i just drink in the evening for an hour two pegs,thanks.Regards.kamal

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Meeta,

Thanks for yr great comments and laughing .nice to see u smile.Regards.kamal

Swinder ,

I will try to do as u say.Thanks and regards.kamal

Nivedi,

Sleepwalking ? never heard of it.So i am a better case than yr hubby.HAHA.REgards.kamal

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

TNU,

Great joke.HAHA.i will tell u one naughty one later.REgards.kamal

8. Sumaticg

Sumaticg Senior IL'ite

Kamalji

Though the post look funny to read from the readers point of view. From you wife's point of view ,??? be happy she is still with u. I dont find any jokes in it rather ur r reducing your life span and even ur wife's happiness. :bang.

To be more straight I pity on u.

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Sumatic,

No comments.Regards.kamal

10. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

As usual Kamalji, your article really had all of us rolling on the ground.

Today i logged in after quite a few days and lo I had a good laugh early morning....you made my day.:clap

Samir too gives me sleepless nights but for me its unlike Harshaji. In our case he comes home very late fromm office atleast 2-3 days a week, as our HO is in US, California and sometimes he has to work US timings.

Vidya, i am a little confused :confused2:....with all the beauty treatments are you trying to attract your husband or keeping him at bay.

warm regards
    Roopa.