1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bed ridden for days together.....but wears a lipstick!!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by srinivasan_vanaja, Oct 12, 2007.

1. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

It is true, Sunkan. How did I forget those scenes:bang
    I had witnessed the scene you had described in a soap opera in the Suntv, recently.

sriniketan

2. srinivasan_vanaja

srinivasan_vanaja Gold IL'ite

Dear Sunkan,

I always avoid watching delivery scenes, murder scenes etc. You are right, they don't look like new born babies. All these labor scenes are quiet dangerous to watch.

regards,

Vanaja

3. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Hey, everyone is forgetting the sweet sweet grandmas...who are for ever young. 5th n 6th generations have come...lekin dadi amar hai.

roopa.

4. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Dear vanaja mam, gud topic which every one should think abt...

I have this habbit of observing characters and their outfits along with performance... also background....

Yesterday only i saw one hindi serial (Ekta Kapoor's) where the heroine will be recovered from an fire accident and the doctors perform total face plastic surgery for her.... but when doctor removes the wrapped cloth around her face, she is shown with full maku up... Big Laugh

Gud lipstick, eye shadow, etc... Also we can observe that while sleeping or if the woke up frm bed they will be inn full make up, dono Y these directors are not able to identify such small corrections.... Witsend

And there are only few directors in our big or small screen industry who take care of very minute things also into consideration.....

For example take Jooda Akbar, i was amazed by the entire movie.. such a big movie where all the characters wears heavy outfits and jwellery, which shooting for 2 yrs but the director has not missed even a single shot which lacked.. My husband and i watched so interestingly that we just starred at the screen.... forgot to eat popcorn..!! :-D

Last edited: Apr 18, 2008