1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Become a fair

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by BuviVishal, Mar 30, 2012.

1. BuviVishal

BuviVishal Gold IL'ite

Hi Friends,

i am a south indian girl. Got married on last june. i am having normal skin color (in tamil its called maa niram). i just wish to increase my color (like north indian girls :rantnot fully atleast little bit) by nature food or treatment.

Before marriage i am not at all intrested to care about my color and beauty and all the stuffs. but now i feel that if i am increased all these my husband will like more than now. i am not saying my husband is not liking now. i just wish to impress him. :rotfl

Please share your tips for this. my friends are told drink orange juice daily your skin color will get increased gradually. is in it???

Always i liked to do what my husband expecting from me:spin

2. lgirish

lgirish Platinum IL'ite

Yeah me too feel the same. Let us accept our natural complexion. Foreigners take sun bath and do what not, to get a tan and we wish to be like them. Ikkaraiku akkarai pachai hmm. You know being maaniram is good for health. The melanin controls harmful rays from entering our skin.

1 person likes this.
  3. BuviVishal

BuviVishal Gold IL'ite

Hi Fairy,

i am having very good attitude. my husband is always proud of getting me. i just wanted to keep him, happily than now. thats is.. i will not worry if my colour is not get increased. just small expecations from myself...

i feel that nothing wrong in my expectaion. what you say

4. lgirish

lgirish Platinum IL'ite

kudos to your self confidence. Keep it up. Your hubby likes this more than everything. what else do you need?

5. Anikha

Anikha Silver IL'ite

dear ,

I like what you said to Bhuvana,
    but , your IL Id itself is contradicting .....

Please don't take it as scrutinizing your id......

1 person likes this.
  6. BuviVishal

BuviVishal Gold IL'ite

Hi anikha and fairandlovely ,

I am just trying to impress my husband, apart from this nothing is there in induction. Before marriage I did not taking care but my husband expecting to take care .thats why iam wondering. Husband happiness is more important right,

7. tanderson

tanderson New IL'ite

Try using the lemon juice. Apply the lemon juice on to your face for few minutes daily. This will remove dark spots and will increase the skin color.

8. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi Buvana
    You can try ponds white beauty if your skin is oily...because this gives a matte effect and wont suit much if your skin is already dry...(i have heard this from my friends who have had dry skin)
    if you are able to get KASHMIR MOONSHINE,you can try the same...it gives good result...
    you can search in IL for its review...i have given mine too...

but one thing is if you have already had a good colour but lost it because of suntan/not taking proper care,these creams would get them back and maintain but you cant expect more...
    i have tried these and got back my lost colour..and i am maintaining it..

you can give a try :)
    all the best!!!!!!

9. cutemonster

cutemonster Platinum IL'ite

hi
    when i read ur first even i felt like saying when will indians get over their obsession for fair colour.
    but as u say ur husband loves u and u want to do all this just to improve ur personality i can offer few tips as even i feel although we love a person by his/ her nature there is no harm in looking bit good :)

1. try to avoid going out in direct sun say from 12 to 4 .
    2. for a good complexion u need good diet. eat fresh fruits and drink lots of coconut water.
    3. u can try a mix to besan and malai . besan is gram flour and malai is top of milk , cream .
    make a smooth paste and apply till it dries then rub it off with hand , it acts as a good scrub and cleaner.
    4 at night when u sleep u can use some unboiled milk and clean whole face and neck with it. then wash with water and apply a good night cream . i like garnier u can try any which suits ur skin.
    5 once i week make a paste of orange massor daal and some milk and put as a pack on face , it not only removes blemishes but improves complexion also. i use it frequently myself
    6. besides that i would say look into ur wardrobe , sometimes people make mstake of wearing wrong colours and that can dull their complexion instead of making it bright. like i would say i look great in dark green and my complexion looks bright but in grapes green i look dark :) so find what looks good on u.
    8 . u can use a mix of glycerine , rosewater n lemon juice but if its very hot apply only for 15 min daily and then wash face , gives really good effect but never apply lemon directly on skin it can harm u.
    7. last always think u r beautiful , if u believe in that everybody else will also believe so.
    tc

10. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

well..it makes me feel very very sad when people talk about skin color.

WHO REALLY FOUNDED THAT FAIR IS ONLY BEAUTIFUL????

MEDIA???

well..whatever shade you are,skin must be healthy.that is what is important.no color.
    having fair/dark and acne prone skin is not beautiful!

one more thing i usually hate is when people comment "even though she is dark,she looks pretty"

Aren't people ashamed to even make a statement like that?just comment"she looks pretty"that's enough.

Sometimes,education means nothing.people still talking about fair/dark is too annoying.