1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Beauty In The Ordinary!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Srama, Jun 13, 2024.

1. Srama

Srama IL Hall of Fame

Dear @Thyagarajan sir,

Thank you always for your warm support and feedback.

2. Srama

Srama IL Hall of Fame

Dear Syamala, @shyamala1234 ,

Please accept my apologies for the delayed response! You are right - our parents are always with us. and very grateful for that. For me, starry nights mean mom - her favorite was dinner under the night sky! Dad was in perpetual love - with Mom, kids, people around him, and other things! He never actually tried to teach us anything other than living the things he wanted us to learn (I think)

Oh! I hear about the London weather but when that sun shines, it is spectacular. It is one of my favorite cities to visit - not sure about living there though! Keep seeing the silver lining!

Thank you for your feedback! You know how much I love hearing from yoU!

3. Srama

Srama IL Hall of Fame

Thank you, sir, for your feedback!
    Whether tey tell us stories or was a subject matter of stories, we see our parents as 'awesome' and that's what matters!

4. Srama

Srama IL Hall of Fame

Dear V sir, @Viswamitra

Thank you for sharing about your grandfather! Stories remain even when they pass on. Seems like he was a very principled man, yet very caring! Tough love seemed to work back then. It is wonderful that he could make such a difference to so many students. I do not know how your dad felt about him not helping with his engineering, but as I see it, your dad received a similar generosity because of your grandfather's generosity - you know, it goes around.

I have received a lot of grandmother's love from both sides, but not grandfather's and my dad used to tell stories about his dad. In fact, recently, one of my uncles shared my grandpa's old photo :)

All these stories we have are so amazing! I hope our kids see us the same way and have stories for their grandkids! Thank you sir, as always for your feedback.