1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bathroom Musings

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Sep 7, 2007.

1. vmur

vmur Silver IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

I thoroughly enjoyed your blunt and hilarious write up. I need to show this article of yours to my hubby today. My husband reads a lot while in the bathroom, that I put in a separate magazine rack for him to keep his collection. ( Hopefully he doesn't use them as toilet paper ;-). And none of the magazines that he reads interests me. It is a huge collection of Fortune, Inc 500, Wall Street Journal. I feel yuck to even touch those magazines after they have been to the bathroom. I pick them up with my gloves and dump them straight into the recycle bin. :oops:

Regards
    Vidya

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Aishu,

thanks a lot.Keep smiling.:) Regards.kamal

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Veda,

So thats the secret eh !

Well then i want 50 bucks ! See u gave out the secret.:) Regards.kamal

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Sri,

A bodhi tree ! HAHAHAHA. Thats a new one for me.

But how much can one use the loo Sri.There is a saying

One who goes once to the loo ( for the big job) is a Jogi (Saint)

Twice is Bhogi (Guy who eats too much , a glutton as they say)

Thrice is Rogi ( Sick man).

So that sums it up.Now Sri how many times er ! :)

Regards.kamal

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Chitraji,

Glamour rooms.thats a new one.what glamour can there be, i am imagining.HAHA.They have to seel their products dont they?

So they must even make **** a Hit.HAHA.Regards.kamal

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Vidyaji,

Dont show hubby this one.He might take his laptop with him and spend more time there,while others are waiting their turns.:) And he might also get the idea of sandwitches and tea also.

Regards.kamal

7. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Ah my dear Kamalji
    Dont speak of loos in such lo(o)wly terms! If loos are constructed only for the purpose of answering calls of nature, I would agree with your point on the usage of it! I do admit that such lowly loos can be a classifier of yogis, bhogis and roghis.
    A man, I would not know about a woman, feels most liberated only in a loo where there is no one watching him. An eminent psychologist once said that a man's true nature comes out only where he loses all identity and that can only be a loo. It is one's own nudist camp. I could understand why Ashok Kumar had chosen it to give expression to his artistic cravings.
    People do not spend lakhs of Rupees like Suman Shekar on a bathroom for nothing! But if you insist that a bathroom can only be a place to which people rush with a bucket and hence a diagnostic center of Roghis and Bhogis, what can I say except that it is blasphemy!
    Sri

Last edited: Sep 7, 2007
  8. Nivedi

Nivedi New IL'ite

That is a hilarious post, Kamalji. Thank God for sparing me from being one who eats in the toilet. But I turn into Barbara Streisand and the Mageshkar sisters at the same time while in the loo.....or that's whom I imagine myself to be.:tongue For all those waiting outside in the queue, there is the additional agony of listening to my crooning.

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Sri,

You know what.If i want to gift u something, i would gift u a bathroom,with all these gadjets available.And then u would be inside the whole day, while we bloggers will miss yr blogs !

And yes i agree with u, we do strange things in the bathroom.I sing which i never do otherwise, and strangly I talk to myself,like a mad man does ont he roads.Its scary at times, and i look around if someone is watching me or what.

This too would make an interesting blog, let the readers come oyut with their versions of what they do inside the loo's, besides what has to be done:cry: :cry:

thanks and regards.kamal

10. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Nivediji,

What a topic i have raised here on Indus.Maybe they throw me out for corrupting everyone out here :)

Well like u, i too sing, and talk to myself also, as i wrote to Sir just now.Poor family members waiting outside the bathroom,hearing the singing of yrs and the rumbling of their own bowles.HAHA.Regards.kamal